Thread: Fiero Rolling Chassis - 7k miles - Any Interest ? Act Now

Fiero Rolling Chassis - 7k miles - Any Interest ? Act Now

i might have a rolling chassis available because my project is taking another direction. Located in Los Angeles area. As follows:

1985 Fiero SE, all parts listed below were new when installed and have 7k miles on them:
    - crate 3.4 ATK engine, 17# injectors, stainless steel vacuum lines, MSD box, plugs, wires, etc., recent smog, terrific shape
    - complete suspension, including steering rack and 4 wheel alignment
    - complete exhaust including catalytic convertor and muffler
    - A/C system, completely friggin new. ice cold
    - coolant hoses, heater core, radiator, fan

The trans. is a 5 speed getrag that I don't know much history - it shifts like new and shows no signs of any problems.
    You get the idea. i will need to remove the body kit, interior and wheels/ tires - you get the rest. Clean title and calif. smogs clean.

If you're beginning a build, THIS IS FOR YOU. Mount your body, interior, wheels and tires and YOU ARE DONE !

Any Serious interest - Offers ?

Re: Fiero Rolling Chassis - 7k miles - Any Interest ? Act Now

Quote: "If you're beginning a build, THIS IS FOR YOU. Mount your body, interior, wheels and tires and YOU ARE DONE !"

Except for that stretch to correct the wheelbase, and the suspension to widen the track, and the brakes to make it stop with the extra HP the 3.4 is going to put out. Is the electrical done and it runs? I would be very interested in your sale. How much you want for that car of yours? Eric

If you're doing a lambo build, i agree with you. However, many of the ferrari kits (like the 308/ 328, F355 and my corson) do not require the stretch and suspension widening changes you're talking about.

If someone has an F355 coupe, 308 / 328 kit, you can simply mount your body, do some simple electrical hook ups and interior work, wheels & tires and you're on you way what should be a long time of trouble-free motoring.

The brakes are all 7k miles with stainless steel lines; the master cylinder and brake booster are S-10, and there is NO trouble stopping. Yep - at this moment, it is complete and runs perfectly. i have waaayyyy over $10k in it and if you wanna come see it, I'd be glad to show it to you. Looking for something in the $5500 area. The rest of the car (body, interior) is not for sale.

Did I mention that the oil pan already HAS the fitting for a turbo (oil return line) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Corson008
    Did I mention that the oil pan already HAS the fitting for a turbo (oil return line) ?

8).. Turbo....

Thanks for answering the question of the price of the car you were selling, after I had to ask you for it. A frame stretch would be a must for me. Many fiero kits have the incorrect W/B and it really ruins the whole look of the car. To me, it is dead giveaway. That mast cyl and brake booster may not help you too much either, as the brakes are inadequate to be stopping a car with a 3.4, now you guys are talking turbo? Lets talk wheel spacers, those things do nothing more than destroy your trans if the CV angles are too extreme. Not to mention having the control arms sitting on the frame, you askin' for broken ball joints! I guess we could be real tacky about it and put RWD deep offset wheels on it like some do. So, yeah this is a good deal if you want to drive it around with the 3.4 and fiero panels. I think everyone here wishes to replicate a supercar, and few supercars have the W/B, and track of the fiero. I would be happy with a $250 donor, I'm gonna chop it up the way I want it anyway. We don't have many rust problems where I live. You might be enlightened to see the suspension/brakes I run on my stretched 355. Good luck on your sale. "baby" Eric

"Dreaming of my fly yellow 355"