Thread: For sale.. 2005 Srt-4

For sale.. 2005 Srt-4

I have way to many cars at the moment.. Only two drivers in the house and six cars..

I have decided to sell the Neon Srt-4 turbo.. Its a 2005 with only 7,720 miles and still looks drives and smells like new..

The car was $22k new and is still ultimately a new car with under 8k miles.. It is a very fast car and has only one performance upgrade.. A $100 Wastegate.. Other than that its 100% unmolested and is still under factory warranty..

There probably wont be much interest here, But I figured I would post it here for a lower price than I plan on selling it for to the normal public for.. Thats right, Special discount price for my brothers and sisters at this forum.. ;D

I will sell it here for a reasonable,yet still expensive $18,000.. Compare to the cars below. A 2005 with 27k miles for $21k.. Or the 2004 with 8,500 miles for $20k.. I will be listing it localy for more than I am offering it for sale here..

Here is the book value.. But these cars are often listed for and sell over book value.. ??? See below..
    http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...tion=Excellent

Car #1..
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...00&cardist=517

Car #2..
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=41

The car is in storage but here are some pictures of the Srt4.. Kinda..

Re: For sale.. 2005 Srt-4

I have the same problem looking at that pontiac solstice front end with the girls in front of the cars.... Ohh wait, there is a Mopar behind that wonderful looking 308. Don't think I've ever seen your replica before. Good luck on your sale. Eric

Am I missing something here? You and the 72 Camaro guy below are going to get the boot from Mr. Moderator. The Mall is for --KITCAR RELATED ONLY--
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Daleford,

I posted my Camaro in off-topic and it was moved to the mall. I know the mall is kit-car only.

-Chris

I figured the Srt4 is a very rare car and would be a great Murcielago donar.. The guy in Florida likes to build on Neons..

If anyone knows anything about these cars you know they are a very special car and super fast.. Stock they run 0-60 in 5.3 seconds and go well over 100mph in the 1/4 mile and have a 160+mph top speed and they have incredible brakes and still manage well over 30mpg economy..

You know when you drive a car and you feel "connected" to the car and you know exactly how the car is going to handle and respond and it puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.. This is one of these cars.. Its basically a street legal race car and doesnt even have mufflers..

I feel more connected to the driving experience with the Srt4 than even the old Porsche 944.. The Srt4 reminds me of my old 1979 Rx7 as that was a car you could toss around like a gocart and you felt in total control of.. I absolutley love the way the Srt4 drives and handles but I hated driving it and parking it anywhere.. I treat it like a real Ferrari and park way in the back of the lot so nobody would park next to it.. I keep floor mats over the factory floor mats to keep them just like new.. I wouldnt haul or put dirty stuff into the car..We have two little shedding pugs and I would cover the seats and grit my teeth the few times I had to pick them up.. I spend more time keeping the car new than driving it.. I do have a fairly decent used minivan and park as close as I can in the lot and let the dogs run wild and track snow and sand into the van and I just brush it out and dont care..

I need to sell the Srt4 so someone else can beat it up.. The frickin thing gives me some kind of new-car syndrome or something.. ;D

Unfortunatley I treat the 308 the same way if not worse.. And its a Fiero.. ;D Needless to say, the Srt4 is in like new condition..

You can delete this thread if you dont like it Dave.. I wasnt trying to break any rules, just offer something interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean00
    Daleford,

I posted my Camaro in off-topic and it was moved to the mall. I know the mall is kit-car only.

-Chris
    OK -Sorry. .............. A non-Fireo moved to the Mall, humm, wierd.
    Anyway, again, sorry. ;D Don't mean to stick my nose in.
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !