Thread: 88 355 For Sale!

88 355 For Sale!

selling my car, this car i so much fun to drive im buying a 91 348ts, if my 355 is this much fun to drive i figure a real 348 will be just to cool, car is built on an 88gt chassis, real speedline 18's, full black leather interior, beautiful professional yellow paint, you cant tell the car is made out of fiber glass, the finish is so good it looks like metal, car runs and drives excellent, real ferrari lights, all grills and emblems in the proper places, power windows and mirrors, side scoops function, so far nobody but the friends ive told know its not the real thing, car comes with full set of chromed ajustable coil overs for front and rear including mounting hardware, thought id post it here befor i get serious, if your in southern calif stop by and check it out, $20K Craig 805-495-8996

Re: 88 355 For Sale!

Do you have pics?

If so, and are willing to talk, PM or e-mail me please

DKOV @Pacifier.com

Thanks!

DKOV -

Hey BB,
    Didn`t you post a couple of months ago with questions about a Warlock kit? Is this one that you`re selling the one that you just bought?

hey DKOV, im around in the evenings, call anytime, but im pretty firm in the price, i dont have to tell you just the rims a shocks are worth close to 6K, ill try to borrow a friends digital camera and get some pics, if i put it on ebay i know it will go higher then 20K

Yeah Sam, that was me, i ended up buying a complete car, im not sure who manufactured the body but the people that finished and painted it were profesional custom painters and they did a beautiful job, the paint looks great but to be honest yellow atracts a little to much attention for me, i cant go anywhere with out people telling me how great the car looks or people coming over and checking out the car, somebody even pulled up next to me and asked what year it was, i told him 99 and he said a buddy had a 97 just like it, i did want to tell him his buddies car wasnt exactly like it if i built my own id paint it dark blue, the 348 im buying is dark blue and i like the targa top, Beach