Thread: OLD TOP GUN MURCIE ON EBAY

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

OLD TOP GUN MURCIE ON EBAY

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: OLD TOP GUN MURCIE ON EBAY

Well, it's a start, Rally is building that car. I would buy and try and swap out the interior for the newer style. New suspension from held to get rid of any spacers. I would remove the rockets too LOL, LOL, LOL. Now It's not an LP6** but in a pinch it would work.

I have not seen the car in person, so I would really want to see how the chassis is done, the workmanship on wiring, plumbing etc.

Just what I need another project car! I am not totally done with the diablo yet. If I could figure out a way to get a M**CI, replica chassis & parts needed I would buy another one. So much time, SO LITTLE $

just my 02 worth

RUNDLC

not exact by any means but its pretty nice, the doors line up great, and its tastefully done, just paint, and cover interior and your good to go!

I have seen a lot of builds and over the past two years and yet again this one is another dead giveaway. Maybe not right away to the majority of people but to most people on this thread it is. I know they are replicas, but one would want their car to at least look close enough to the real one as you can. First you have the seats, dash, wings, wheels, spacers, gas tank on the wrong side etc, etc, etc. I guess I will hold judgement until I see what this car sells for.

I did however see the Lime Green build that Top Gun did at last years Knotts show (and that was a nice job). The guy selling it at least put a disclaimer on it.

Still... there is not one builder I have seen that has the flair for perfection and detail as Murcie-Me does. Best of luck. 8)

I like the wheels ..anybody know the make and if they were a direct bolt -on (no adapters)??

Well I was at the knott's show to see the lime green murci, and there were soooo many things that could have been done better. I know it was a rush job to make the show. The concept was there, and I think unless you are building your own car, there is always gonna be something else that could be done better. My build is almost three years in the making and I am praying that I can be done in the next month or so, but I have my doubts right now. Need more man power.

RUNDLC