Thread: Rear clip for 25th lambo

kitcarnut

Rear clip for 25th lambo

Does anybody know if there is a manufacture that makes 25th anniversery bodies in Ont, canada or New york state/ or anywhere close to Ont? I need left and right 1/4 pannels,rear pannel and rear bumper serperate. or complete body without doors and decklets. Re- insurance claim.
    thanks ed/

Re: Rear clip for 25th lambo

i have a friend in houston, Texas that makes countach kits and i am sure he would be able to make you the parts you need. The name of the company is Jemco-exhaust, ask for Jon Easton 1-713-461-3834 . they also build custom exhaust systems for motorcycles and other vehicles. Hes not realy into the kitcar scene anymore a while back his company was called Easton-Armstrong, and he dosn't have a website, but he makes excellent quality kits. His bodies are a exaqct copy of the real countach, not this shortwheelbase ones , he also makes a custom tube chassis for the countach too. Sorry if its not close to you, but any information helps. If the phone number is not right let me know . The guy is a little hard to talk too, so don't let that fool you, his products are first class. i would post some pictures of his bodies, but don't have a scanner yet, any suggestions on a good one to buy. Hope this helps, Adam

kitcarnut

thanks Adam I realy need bit closer cause the trnsportation is as much as the whole kit. thanks again Ed

Hello Ed:
    There is a company in Quebec called Pigeon Performance, They have a couple of Countach molds. I can't remember if they have the 25th or not, there phone # is 1-(514)831-2791 They do not have a website and they don't advertize the Countach kits, Mainly what they do is the Cobra kits.

Hope this helps
    Trevor,

Ed,
    Check with Jim Dinner. He was considering purchasing
    the old Dave molds .. so if he didnt or did -- atleast they
    are around and you might be able to get a fibreglass
    shop to make one up for ya..
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca