Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW KIT FOR SALE

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

NEW KIT FOR SALE

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: NEW KIT FOR SALE

looks good
    good price, $6500, but missing interior

fixed the front spoiler

missed the rocker it looks a little small.

nice wheel wells

is this the exoticmotor guy paul??

This kit seems very cheap.
    Does anyone know anymore about it?
    The boxster is a bit short for this - is it stretched?
    Is it based on an old GXX kit?

the price is inline without an interior (~$1200) total kit ~ $7600 - $8700

http://www.worldclassexotics.com/Murcury.htm

i think it might be from these guys - dealing with the boxters.

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    That is just a 5k MR2 no way is it worth that. Am I the only one that thinks the MR2 body would be better than what they did to it?
    www.kikkerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Looks like a good looking kit I like that it is not for a fiero would make a nice car if someone had a lot of money laying around. Does anyone know the person? who made the kit and what are they like?
    www.kikkerbikes.com

The guy is Ted from Rarecars.org. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from the guy. If you've ever seen any of his work up-close, you would see what I mean. Several people have comissioned him to build Murcies for them, and just about every time the people were dis-satisfied with the results, and didn't take delivery of the car. Needless to say, they lost a good portion of their money. One of the cars(Murcie) that he built has been on Ebay over and over again, never selling. He lied to the guy he was building the car for and told him the Fiero only had 70K miles on it, and when the guy did a Carfax search on the VIN, he found out the car had almost 200K on it. When he confronted Ted about it, Ted danced around the facts and refused to give him his money back.
    Without talent experience is worthless

Quote Originally Posted by MURCI-ME
    The guy is Ted from Rarecars.org. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from the guy. If you've ever seen any of his work up-close, you would see what I mean. Several people have comissioned him to build Murcies for them, and just about every time the people were dis-satisfied with the results, and didn't take delivery of the car. Needless to say, they lost a good portion of their money. One of the cars(Murcie) that he built has been on Ebay over and over again, never selling. He lied to the guy he was building the car for and told him the Fiero only had 70K miles on it, and when the guy did a Carfax search on the VIN, he found out the car had almost 200K on it. When he confronted Ted about it, Ted danced around the facts and refused to give him his money back.
    thanks for the info
    www.kikkerbikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by tdoyle11
    the price is inline without an interior (~$1200) total kit ~ $7600 - $8700

http://www.worldclassexotics.com/Murcury.htm

i think it might be from these guys - dealing with the boxters.

It's not the worldclassexotics guys. Apparently its a different kit altogether!
    It's based on a stretched Boxster to get the wheelbase closer to the real thing. Apparently he has an interior package as well - it's $7000 for interior and exterior package. You still need to buy hinges etc and also have to hang the doors.
    Could be good to get some closer pics to see how it compares to the other Merci kits out there.
    He is also playing with the idea of a hardtop for the roadster and has something part done...
    Anyone know any more about this?