Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For sale entire collection

For sale entire collection

I am forced to sell my entire collection due to family illness.

IFG Yellow w/3800SCII and 4T65E Dave Helds car recently painted with slalom front suspension and Held rear suspension 12" Corvette brakes all around, Mr Mikes interior, PISA digital dash includes real Ferrari tailights and Challenge grill and real 355 mirrors. $15,000 Based on a 86 3" stretched Fiero. There is a minor repair needed on the lower rear valance) over 35k invested

1985 7" stretched Testarossa with 4.9L caddy motor and automatic 4 speed matching transmission, Held brakes and front Slalom suspension, recently painted real mirrors $15,000.00 (minor paint touch up needed on the front bumper) over $35k invested. Based on a 1985 Fiero.

Aldino was Don Krausses award winning car the fastest Fiero based replica in the US 3800SCII, 4T65E transmission great paint job "red" I paid $35k yours for $20,000.00. Based on a 1988 Fiero

Mercedees 500 convertable replica on LeBaron with only 24,000 original miles white with a red gut, 6 cyc, auto $6,000.00

The cars can be viewed anytime in Elwood, N.J.

More to follow if interested contact me via e-mail Take care Bill
    (b.lentz@certifiedinstallationassociates.com)

Re: For sale entire collection

NOOO!! You had such a nice collection. I very sorry to hear about the illness. I hope everyone will be ok. Good luck with the sell.

Do you still have the Daytona?

Please PM me if you do.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels

Please PM me if you do.

Dave
    Dave I do have the Daytone but it has a salavage title from Wisconcin that could be a problem. It is for sale at $7500.00 It's legal but I never transfered the title and drove it with dealer tags.

I also have a GT IMSA that was to be IRM's show car before the owner passed away it is 95% completed built on a 1984 Fiero that I want $10,000 for. It has a Buick 4 banger OHC motor and a 4 speed automatic.

These cars I am selling are all ready to drive and have been stored in a heated garage. They are not projects. They all have good rubber and custom rims. Some need minor paint touch ups. The only car I haven't listed is a 75 percent done F40 that is in Florida and when and if JR (Kitcarman) ever finishes it I will be selling that.
    Take care. Bill

Lets try a picture of a few in the driveway
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by aa2uk
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyWheels

Please PM me if you do.

Dave
    Dave I do have the Daytona but it has a salavage title from Wisconcin that could be a problem. It is for sale at $7500.00 It's legal but I never transfered the title and drove it with dealer tags.

I also have a GT IMSA that was to be IRM's show car before the owner passed away it is 95% completed built on a 1984 Fiero that I want $10,000 for. It has a Buick 4 banger OHC motor and a 4 speed automatic.
    Bill: could we take this off line? my email is dave.newman@aceweb.com.

Thanks,

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

where are you located? and can you please post more pictures of the testarossa? and the daytona if dave backs out?

it's such a shame when something so unfortunate comes in a forces you to give up your hobby (or at least what you've built up). in a perfect world, you would sell each of them when you got bored of them, and at full value, and then get something new to play with.

these prices are literally half to 2/3 of what you would see on an average ebay auction. i wish you the best of luck and hope you return at some point when all the craziness is over... :-\
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Bill,

I am deeply sorrowed by your situation, My prayers are with you and your family..

Mark