Thread: FS: Frame + misc. parts from 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE

FS: Frame + misc. parts from 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE

I have for sale a stripped frame from a '86 Pontiac Fiero which has a clean Ontario title that I can provide with it. It is perfect for a stretch kit as the rear rails and trunk have rust damage. The front of the car is in good shape, only a little rust damage in the corner of the windshield where water pooled. I also have suspension parts, a 3.4 DOHC (missing alt and front manifold), POR-15'd cradle and other parts that I can throw in with it.

You have to be able to pick up as I don't think my Echo can pull a car trailer. It's located in Guelph, Ontario.

Please reply here or with PMs with any reasonable offer or questions. I can post pics tonight of the frame; engine comes with a bunch of stuff (wiring harness to the firewall and fuse panel still attached, ECM, factory service manual, A/C).

Re: FS: Frame + misc. parts from 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE

These pics are when I was in the process of stripping the car, so they are a bit old. There is nothing on the car now except the front suspension, A/C condensor, interior wiring and steering column/pedals.

Pics of the front, any rust is just surface rust; the only really bad part is the rear and one hole at the corner of the windshield.

Here are some pics of the rust damage on the back:

Here are some pics of the 3.4 DOHC; it comes with wiring harness (uncut), factory service manual, 1992 ECM, A/C. I also have the entire upper portion of a 1997 3.4 DOHC.

WOW... did you say for sale or are you giving this away? ???

I havent seen that much rust since the ship graveyard in Staten Island:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQswV...eature=related

I guess in Ontario... folks are used to that much rust due to the salt on the roads in the winter. YOWZA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MURCenary
    WOW... did you say for sale or are you giving this away? ???

I havent seen that much rust since the ship graveyard in Staten Island:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQswV...eature=related

I guess in Ontario... folks are used to that much rust due to the salt on the roads in the winter. YOWZA!!!!
    LOL! Yeah, the rust is pretty bad on the rails and trunk, the rest of the frame is fine, which is why I said it would be good for a stretch kit. The rails and trunk can also be repaired (I've seen a couple fixed on Pennock's). I just don't have the interest anymore in Fiero's which is why I'm parting it out.

I'd be happy if someone came and got the frame instead of having it hauled away, I would just have to strip off the rest of the parts (front suspension, etc.) if I was to give it away. So basically you'd be buying the parts still attached and not the frame itself.