Thread: Trade 1000+hp 94 supra for replica??

Trade 1000+hp 94 supra for replica??

Ive got a 94 supra. Mods are really too long to list but to see if there is any interest here is cliffsnotes
    stock engine(comes with pauter rods/pistons, cams, throw these in the stock block with stock crank and have a 1400+capable engine) The stock engine has lived past 1000whp in the past.
    Turbokit consisting of CUSTOM drag radial spec SS80mm, good for 1500hp
    upgraded fuel system(twin lines, twin pumps, 1000cc injectors, etc...)
    AEM standalone EMS and comes with piggyback system installed currently
    TH400 transmission/PTC convertor(this is the spare tranmission that MarkoD had for his full weight 8.5 second car) BUT comes with a freshly rebuilt getreg 6 speed, RPS clutch/flywheel
    Fully molded bodykit(the right way, shop spent 2 months on just this step, no flex even with top off)

and the list goes on and on. The car is an original TT car and similar cars sell between 48-60K. Id like to find a NICE merci/diablo kit that is finished OR finished minus something small(paint or engine, or wiring, etc..) Car is on Speed channel everyweek in the opening credits of Nopi Tunervision. Having two 1000+hp capable cars just doesnt make sense in my life right now. Looking for something to cruise and look good, and a replica makes the most sense for me. I know its an odd request for a trade(I can only imagine how many "everyday" cars you guys are offered as trade) I have more money than I can even imagine in this thing. At the moment it is setup more to race, but throw the 6 speed in it, sell the th400 and go kill a busa from a roll. Or keep the auto(its faster anyway ) and go kill 99.99999% of the other vehicles on the road. As stated, diablo/merci kits ONLY
    Thanks, PM or email at single94supra@gmail.com

Re: Trade 1000+hp 94 supra for replica??

Some pics might help.

he has already started a build

Quote Originally Posted by vipercolin
    Some pics might help.
    Colin, I got your email a week or so back, but I got a feeling my supra isnt what your looking for. Im guessing you are more looking for a supra like you see on the internet all the time(big wheels, racing from a roll, etc...). While mine will do that(especially if you switch to the manual gearbox I have)but mine is a barebones asskicker to put it mildly. I swapped to different brakes(smaller, cross drilled/slotted, SS brake lines, etc..), 15" weld draglites, removed backseat, etc.. for weght. Have no wing(there ricey IMO). Its still got a/c, ps, criuse, all that BUT its got one purpose, to kick ass. I have the meth kit from my last build ready to go on to make it so you dont have to run pure racegas and still make 1000hp though LOL. If your truely still interested, shoot me another email. Like I said, this supra isnt like the others you see on the net. Dont get me wrong, it still gets a LOT of attention(more from the 20yo+ crowd now, unlike most supra's) but its not your typical "only race from a roll" supra. I need new pics and a vid as this vid was with the old setup.

a murcie replica=$50,000
    a 1000hp supra=$70,000
    ------------------------
    Profit $20,000
    plenty of cash to buy a back seat and spoiler
    seems to be a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    a murcie replica=$50,000
    a 1000hp supra=$70,000
    ------------------------
    Profit $20,000
    plenty of cash to buy a back seat and spoiler
    seems to be a great deal!
    Yea but considering I didnt go the regular "slow to 70mph supra" route, its not exactly the same as your "average" 1000hp supra. Its faster, but I would assume its not nearly as sought after. Of course that could be changed with very little money, but judging by what I "think" I know of colin, he would prefer something more along the lines of his viper, just wrapped in a toyota body LOL. Maybe, maybe not. This is a supra that could go run 8's by changing the setup some and still drive home. However, on the drive home you want be going 80mph on the innerstate like a 6 speed would, 65 is about all I would go due to the auto. Sure you can go faster, but the noise the turbo makes at 65 is enough to deafen you!
    And Colin has a diablo, how cool would that be to have in your garage? Diablo and merci replicas! You would probably be the only double exotic car owner who doesnt spend 30 grand a year keeping them running HAHAHA!