Just like the topic says.....My customer has a 1991 Cadillac DeVille with a 4.9L V8 engine with 173,xxx miles on it....I'm actually selling the whole package (engine with automatic transmission, + all wiring + computers) on eBay along with the 1991 Cadillac.
For those of you who plan on upgrading your Fiero Replica with something more powerful and worthy of your fun ride, this is it!!

The caddy runs and drives well with no mechanical issues....It needs rear tires and tune-up for sitting idle since last year....It's NOT MY VEHICLE but I'm selling this Caddy for a customer who purchased a new Cadillac.

I will NOT remove the engine or tranny or anything else for that matter from this car....You have to buy the ENTIRE CAR and remove the parts you need by yourself. I don't have the time to do it for you! Come with your tow dolly and tow the car away - it's a lot easier and cleaner that way. You can always sell off the parts you don't need on eBay and make money $$$ on this deal...

There is a CLEAR NYS Title with this Caddy.

For more information and PHOTOS please click on the eBay link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120278302663

Please email me privately if you need further information or photos....I will do my best to assist you.

Regards

VK
(goyal99@yahoo.com)