Thread: Looking for a Lamborghini Diablo

Looking for a Lamborghini Diablo

Hello

I am very much interested in buying a GOOD QUALITY Lamborghini Diablo Replica but cannot find any available in Canada. I don't mind paying the shipping costs but am looking for a good one...not some piece of garbage that was just thrown together.

If you have any suggestions, one for sale or could refer me to someone you know who has one for sale...would be greatly appreciated. Canada WILL NOT allow a Lamborghini Replica into the Country from the United States - trust me - I've tried for 2 years now. So I would like to find one in Canada - but want to stress - I want a good quality replica...none of the crap like on e-bay !!

I currently own several cars :

1929 Mercedes Replica
    1999 Ferrari 355 Spyder Replica
    1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Replica
    1996 Corvette
    1978 Corvette

So the last piece to my "collection" would be the Lamborghini. My price range is up to $60,000 CAD

Thank you and your feedback and help is greatly appreciated

Warm Regards,
    BullMarket88

Re: Looking for a Lamborghini Diablo

I am sending you a PM

Check your email

If you are looking for a very nice diablo there is a perfect one for sale in Alberta.It is red and is as nice as they get.He is asking 55k or best offer.The owner posts here and on a few of the other kit car sites.There is a thread on his car in the for sale section at kitcentral titled naerc red 6.0.The owners name is Colin.Good luck in your hunt.. Richard

http://www.kitcentral.com/index.php?...0c58673d45d422
    http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...-turn-key-f-s/

I also have the polished roadster wheels. The car is in Alberta Canada.

Man...I love the car and would buy it in a second (as my wife's family lives in Alberta) but the top doesn't come off. I would really like one where the top can come off. Can this be converted to such ? Also, as this was done by NAERC (and I know they're the best) does it come with the Lamborghini Engine cover and if not...can it be put on (which again I would pay for) as showed within their website on the replica's they have done in the past. Does the car have the rear wing ?

Thanks and let me know. If so (I will pay for the conversion) maybe we can work something out.

I'll wait to hear
    BullMarket88

As far as converting it to a roadster. No it would cost way more money than it's worth. You would have to change the whole body. Not really an option. The engine cover for this car would have to be the aluminum cover offered by North American. It costs over 2k and not sure it would fit with turbo up top. If you really wanted one you can alway flip the intake back to stock replumb the turbo and it would fit. But the cost would around 4 or 5 thousand buy the time you were done. The fiberglass covers would be a fire hazard with the turbo. I think anyways. The car has 98k into it you will not be disappointed in at all. It looks amazing and I ahve enough km's on it to get all the bugs worked out of the car. I drove it 200km the other day runs great. The clutch requires another 1300kms of break in before you go nuts on it though.