Thread: LAMBORGHINI OEM Wheels, Tires and CENTERCAPS for sale

LAMBORGHINI OEM Wheels, Tires and CENTERCAPS for sale

LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO
    OEM WHEELS

This listing is for a complete set of FOUR (Front and back) Excellent and very clean 18 inch OEM/Factory Lamborghini wheels/rims with center caps mounted and balanced on tires.

PERFECT FOR YOUR REPLICA BUILD!!!!

These factory-spec wheels are manufactured by the non other than the prestigious Italian wheel maker SPEEDLINE so you know the quality is outstanding. They are an immaculate set of factory 2-piece modular wheels and tires.

Speedline is the world's most prestigious manufacturer of alloy wheels. It is a preferred supplier to the biggest and best names in the automotive industry for original equipment alloy road wheels, This has been achieved through the use of advanced technology to produce the most technically advanced products to industry leading quality standards. Speedline wheels are manufactured to the highest specification based on standards set by the world's leading car manufacturers. Incorporating the latest in low pressure casting, heat treatment and paint technology, Speedline products offer an unparalleled level of durability and finish.

NOTE * Again these are OEM FACTORYWHEELS that's what makes them so great *

This particular set of these wheels – came off of a 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago and they are absolutely outstanding. As for the tires, they are 2 Pirelli P Zero tires in size 245/35ZR-18 in the front and 2 Pirelli P Zero tires in size 335/30ZR-18 in the rear. (Front wheels are 18 x 8.5, Rears are 18 x 13)

This is an amazing model of Pirelli performance tire that is truly premium with outstanding handling. There is under 700 miles of use on these particular tires!!
    Again, these tires represent the very latest in tire technology and your vehicle will look outstanding and handle like it is on rails.

As you can see in the photos…These wheels/tires have been removed, cleaned, polished and ready to ship to you. 

WHAT WILL THESE FIT ON:

These beautiful OEM/FACTORY LAMBORGHINI wheels and tires will fit all years of the MURCIELAGO as well as the DIABLO.

HOWEVER…These are perfect for the KIT CAR enthusiast as the final touch to make your Lamborghini replica come to life.

This can also be a great upgrade for your Diablo with that Genuine Lamborghini look and quality that most people want.

Just added 08/0/08:

WOW I just had Orange County Lamborghini e-mail me a quote for the wheels only (not including tires and centercap) if one was to order directly from the dealer.

It is in a pdf format but I tried to see if I could paste it here but I cannot.

Anyways here is what they quoted me for these exact same tires:

Quantity:2
    OEM Part #: 0051008820
    Description: Front Wheels Assembly
    List: $2,732.23
    Amount: $5,464.46

Quantity:2
    OEM PArt# 0052008830
    Description: Rear Wheels Assembly
    List: $3,042.82
    Amount: $6,085.64

Subtotal: $11,550.10
    Tax: $895.13
    TOTAL AMOUNT: $12,445.23

Again ... here you get the whole package for $3,400.00, that comes with tires and centercaps.

Also… here is a link to show the best prices on the Pirelli P ZERO tires if you bought them separately:
    http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/sea...=008072%7C2004

This is at Discount Tires and as you can see if you clicked on the link…they want $297.00 each for the front tires and $571.00 each for the rear tires. That comes out to: $594 for the two fronts and $1,142 for the rears. TOTAL: $1,736 OUCH 

Not to mention the cost for the center caps…
    Center caps are typically $50 each x 4 = $200

Total if you this bought this package new from the dealer it would cost a ridiculous: $14,381.23

You can have these right now for: $3,400.00

HERE IS THE LINK TO EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBO...spagenameZWDVW

Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: LAMBORGHINI OEM Wheels, Tires and CENTERCAPS for sale

??? ??? ??? I am getting worried. Why are you ditching everything Murcenary? Are you still doing your build?

I can vouche for this to be true!

Allright... for anyone that is interested... I have this set on E-Bay: 8)

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBO...spagenameZWDVW

would you sell just the tires? If yes how much?

Thanks for your interest Faker, I just want to sell the COMPLETE set... it is easier that way. I have not seen anyone selling the complete set for this price so I believe I have priced these at a good value.

If you missed out on the Hermera's on E-Bay that sold for $7,111... here's your chance to get a set of OEM wheels, Tires and centercaps... all for the low price of $3,400.

pmd you mercenary

[size=10pt][size=10pt]SOLD[/size][/size]
    These babies have a new home in ths state of N.Y.