Thread: MR2 For Sale

MR2 For Sale

I figured I would offer it to the forum members! It's a 1993 Mr2 in excellent condition. It was going to be my donor for the Murcielago kit before I got a Fiero. When I purchased this car I had plans to cut it up, but I grew attached to it! It really is a great little car that is almost a shame to cut up!

This is the rare 1993 model Mr2 that has the revised suspension. Basically all the 1991-1992 Mr2's were actually reviewed by a magazine to be extremely dangerous due to the rear end of the car spinning around. The 1993 corrected the problem with a revised more forgiving suspension. I may be wrong but I believe there were only about 1,000 93 Mr2's brought to the U.S. Whatever the number is I know that this is a very rare find. The suspension alone makes this car a great donor for whatever project, kitcar or engine swap.

I paid $2,800 for the car and will let it go for the same price. I will not let it go for less as I am not desperate to sell the car and I have no problem keeping it. I would actually want to put a turbo or v6 engine in it one day when I finish my other project. These are very rare cars and as the years go by they are becoming even more scarce. If anyone has ever shopped for one you will see there is a cult following for this car! Please dont contact me with silly offers I am offering it at exactly what I paid for it and I have no interest in getting rid of it for less! I have NO problem keeping this car, I DONT need to get rid of it!

It is in great condition and the inside looks brand new! Sorry for the bad pics I still am using my cellphone.

Re: MR2 For Sale

Thats a great deal! pmd you too

Re: MR2 For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmeansgo
    Thats a great deal! pmd you too
    Thanks I try and be fair! Unfortunately some people think a great deal is free! And by the way the miles are 100228! I dont care what you say the 9 isnt level yet! We still need about 20 feet to get the mileage to 100229!