Thread: OEM Lamborghini Diablo Wheels, Countach Side Air Vent, Leather Fiero Seats

OEM Lamborghini Diablo Wheels, Countach Side Air Vent, Leather Fiero Seats

Hello,

- I have 3 original Lamborghini Diablo wheels for sale. 2 rears (13x17) and one front (8-1/2x17). They are 3 piece wheels and are chrome finish. Two are in used but in decent condition. One of the rears has some of the chrome finish peeling off and some corrosion.

- I also have 1 passenger side scoop air vent for an I.F.G. Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary model. It is brand new in primer and has never been mounted.

Pictures are at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2325956...7607025943435/

- Also for sale is a pair of Fiero seats that I had recovered in leather. They were used briefly when I decided to change the seats with a pair of Recaros. Darker beige color. In good condition with no rips. These are the earlier style Fiero seats with speakers in the headrests. (No pictures available right now, but I will take some soon)

Looking for best offer on these parts. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

Re: OEM Lamborghini Diablo Wheels, Countach Side Air Vent, Leather Fiero Seats

Since you can't answer PM's could you at least post your prices? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kitcar bud
    Since you can't answer PM's could you at least post your prices? Thanks!
    What!!?? I can't answer PM's?? I never received a PM from you kitcar bud! How am I supposed to answer a PM that I never received? Besides, I just posted this yesterday (8/30), and I am checking in on my PM's today (8/31). Even if I did receive a PM from you, I don't think one day should be considered a delayed response. I've got other things going on in my life too! ;D

As for my items...........I am looking for reasonable offers. Thanks.

Got your P.M.and will definetly look into these. They look good. Thanks! Where are you located?

sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by kitcar bud
    Got your P.M.and will definetly look into these. They look good. Thanks! Where are you located?
    Located in Hayward, California

Hello,
    I sent a pm and email to you....please, when you can, get back to me on my inquiry.
    Thanks,
    William