Hello all,
I'm glad someone has taken the time and effort to start a forum for Fiero based kit cars.

Unfortunately, its coming a little late for me as I'm going to take a hiatus from Fieros and kits for a while. As a consequence of this, I'm putting my little Hybrid Formula on the block for anyone here that might be interested. Its an '88 5sp with 127k miles. Fully optioned except t-tops with many, many mods. Some are apparent in the photos like the 355 nose, GT tail, Pisa rear light treatment, rockers and sail panels, 16"TSW wheels on Comp TA rubber. Other mods include Mr. Mike leather seats, full wood grain interior treatment, white face gauges, chrome roll bar (very cool) Sony CD, full poly on rear suspension, Eibach lowering springs up front, new brake calipers, Hypertech chip w/ low temp fan switch and thermo, Accel coil and 8mm wires and some other things I know I'm forgetting.

This car runs extremely smooth and gets 32 mph on the highway (this is no bull as the previous owner will back me up). Paint on the car is 2 years old and is in good condition with a few rock chips on front fascia. Everything works with the exception of the AC which needs charged. AC works but has a slow leak. Probably should be converted to 134. Other than that, no leaks, no knocks no known problems. I have most receipts for work done to car and they total over $9k.
Asking $5500

I also have for this car a complete front and rear 88 suspension out of a 30k mile car. Extremely good condition. $800 for the suspension sold separately from the car, or car and suspension for $6000.
I'm located in south central Iowa and car is currently in storage for winter.

Todd