Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ferrari 308 goodies

ferrari 308 goodies

Complete fiberglass interior including console,dash,gauge cluster cover also I have extra fiero seats and door panels that require covering(I have proper automotive leather for covering-will not fog the glass) :for someone who wants to sell interiors I have the original molds for the pieces Also 308 tail lights a complete set of four. assorted official ferrari emblems.

Re: ferrari 308 goodies

2exotic:

What emblems do you have and what are you looking to get for them?

How much for the tail lights and are they replicas or the real thing?

Thanks!

J.D.
    Mera308 ;D

8)Re: ferrari 308 goodies

The emblems available are a 1" by approx 10" "ferrari" for the rear lid, a 3D prancing horse for the back of the car, a larger prancing horse for the front grill, this emblem I might keep to help accent the interior of my 308. 8) *The rear tail lights hold two bulbs each, there is two amber and two red housings. These are replicas the only way to tell is the real red or is it the amber lights have a clear back-up lens *in the center. I'm asking $250.00 U.S. :'($ 400.00 Cnd. for all!

I'm looking for just one large chrome prancing horse for the front of my car. Would you be willing to brake up your set? How much would the larger chrome horse be?

I don't have plans to break-up the group yet! The large prancing horse might go in my interior. I'm finishing my 308 in about 30 days and will have a better idea about that emblem. If I give it up it will be available well before the kit car national show in P.A.

International Auto Parts has most of the Ferrari and Lambo emblems. 1-800-726-0555 or www.international-auto.com. Best prices I have seen. I usually know where all the Ferrari stuff is and where the best prices are.

I have a few Ferrari custom made stickers. Black lettering on a brushed silver foil. I bought them from a guy from Canada several years back at Carlisle. I have a few I can sell. They look very factory.

I couldn't find the emblems on their webpage, do you have an exact link?
    Thanks
    Ari

If they are not on their web page you'll have to call and request a cataloge.

You don't have to wait for a catalog. You can download their complete catalog as a PDF file. The badges are on page 65.

Great prices, nice find, THANKS!

J.D.