Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

There, that otta get some postings comming in!
    So, who admires Sandra as much as me. Love that "girl next door look"
    How can we get her to look at this site?
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Re: Sandra Bullock

I remember seeing on ENow or something that she is a computer nerd deep down inside - It was when she did the movie "The Net", she was talking about how much time she spends on IRC...

I love the down to earth looking girls myself. Sandra sometimes looks really good (miss Congeniality) sometimes pretty rough, but I generally like her.

Saw Sandra in "Murder By Numbers" last night. Unfortunately the producers didn't show off the "girl next door' beauty in her. Looked a touch rough and played too serious of a girl.
    I am afraid she may lose me to Laura Flynn Boyle.

My Good Friend owns a Coffe Cafe and he just hired a girl that could be Sandra's twin. Weird. It's like staring and Sandra all the time!

Kinda fun though...

By the way, this girl IS the girl next door!

DKOV -

My Good Friend owns a Coffe Cafe and he just hired a girl that could be Sandra's twin. *Weird. *It's like staring and Sandra all the time!

Kinda fun though...

By the way, this girl IS the girl next door!

DKOV -

CAN YOU GET A PIC???????

Easy Daleford, Down boy.

I want you all to stop talking about my future wife. Sandra doesn't like any of you, and neither does my girlfriend, Alyssa Milano.

Lmao!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Oh yeah...

Dkov... I will need proof of this allegation, that "said" girl looks like Sandra. Name and Telephone number will do, I will procede with the investigation (to include possible sniff testing) from that information. Thank you for the Cooperation.

HEHEHE

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

Sandra Bullock is not only a little Hottie, but she is also one of the nicest women I've ever met. She used to eat lunch in the Platue Cafe in Fredricksburg, Texas all the time. I was working in Fredricksburg at the time, and ever Thursday, I ate there as well. A good friend of mine and I got to talking to her after we saw her for about the 10th time. YOu would never know that she was one of the "Glamerous People" if you had never seen TV.

Major