Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ari! Newbies are uniting!!!!!!

Hey Ari! Newbies are uniting!!!!!!

:-* Calling all newbies! I believe the royals of this site (king admin and the knight senior members) have kept us peons in the trenches long enough! UNITE newbies under a new flag, a flag of equality, a flag of a new world order. Join me in overthrowing the royality and taking over this site so no one else must endure the label of "newbie" for so long. We will re-write the constitution of this site to give us new titles and make no one else endure our shame. Don't get me wrong, the advice and tips from the elite are invaluable! I just feel the labeling system is unjust to,,,,,, well,,,,,,,us newbies! King admin should find it in his heart to grant all newbies another status say after 20 posts? This would be just, this would be right. We would then not be forced to ransack the castle in search of the admin keys and change this sites color palette to oh let's say,,,,,,wildfower,,,,,,,,sunrise,,,,,,,,floral? Take heed, the elite of this site. We are many,,,,,,,WE ARE NEWBIES! :P

Re: Hey Ari! Newbies are uniting!!!!!!

done and done.
    ;D

Re: Hey Ari! Newbies are uniting!!!!!!

;D Junior members of this site UNITE! blah blah blah.........eh,,,,eh,,,,,,,,,THANKS Ari!

Re:Hey Ari! Newbies are uniting!!!!!!

i understand the mission and i will work for its compleation we must come together as one we must do what we know it just and ringt for the everlasting glory of out elite dynasty i will fight for you larry bud well atleast until the beer is all gone :-D
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

LarryBud brought BEER??

I lobby for demotion of Larry Bud!!!

I didn't get a %^$#% BEER. Cheapskate!

LMAO!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

8) Easy boys,,,,,,there's enough beer for everyone,,,,,,,besides,,,,I've almost found the keys to the castle,,,,,then they'll be enough beer and babes for everyone!!!! Oh did I not not mention the babes before?,,,,,,,,,,,,,uhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gotta go! (Doooohh) ;D

I got a babe, where's my beer? I still haven't got a beer!

It amazes me, that one little sperm out of billions, manages to defeat all of the others and be the one to fertilize the egg, henceforth creating the magical spark of life. However, it is dissapointing and distressing to realize, that YOU (the guy who forgot the beer) are the sperm that won! Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool! I hereby instate the lobby to have LarryBud demoted to "One way Beerless Larry"

LMAO!!! Just kidding! (I was just releasing a flatulating burst of original humor, and seeing where this post will go!!

Steve
    87 3.1Turbo GT Spyder

someone say n00b? ;D

I think i just graduated from newbie,does that mean i can wear pull-ups now?next i hope to learn how to type.
    MIKE