Thread: Unbeleivable!

Unbeleivable!

(reposted without "freaking" in the title, as I can only assume it offended one of the moderators. I will abstain from using words like "darn", "shoot", and "shucks" as well in the future as they are all euphemisms too.)

3rd year of college, and still cannot annunciate, thinks he is paid for "just being me", and cannot grasp the concept that money given to him for rent, is to be used only for rent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuCKk...&feature=share

Re: Unbeleivable!

It had nothing to do with "darn", "shoot", and "shucks"

http://www.madmechanics.com/off-topi...945/#msg183945
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Oh, so it was the all caps thing....ok, I can certainly live with that.

I was scratching my head (and becoming more frustrated) trying to figure out why it was removed.
    It was posted in the "Off topics" correctly (although I considered posting it in "joke of the day"), wasn't sex related, didn't contain provocative pictures, abusive language, didn't contain personal attacks, nor did it contain foul language, so I was really getting steamed trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jntramey
    Oh, so it was the all caps thing....ok, I can certainly live with that.

I was scratching my head (and becoming more frustrated) trying to figure out why it was removed.
    It was posted in the "Off topics" correctly (although I considered posting it in "joke of the day"), wasn't sex related, didn't contain provocative pictures, abusive language, didn't contain personal attacks, nor did it contain foul language, so I was really getting steamed trying to figure it out.

I appreciate the understanding. Whether it was a topic title or someone posting and entire paragraph. the rules have to be consistent. Otherwise, people complain about the ones that get away with it. Don't take it personal.

Back to the purpose of the thread......
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Quote Originally Posted by jntramey
    (reposted without "freaking" in the title, as I can only assume it offended one of the moderators. I will abstain from using words like "darn", "shoot", and "shucks" as well in the future as they are all euphemisms too.)

3rd year of college, and still cannot annunciate, thinks he is paid for "just being me", and cannot grasp the concept that money given to him for rent, is to be used only for rent.
    sometimes i just love judge Judy, I cant imagine a judge in a real court house getting away with the tongue lashings she gives out, but sometimes i either strongly agree, or am simply massively amused by what she says. Not to mention of irony of the person getting torn up by her winning by simply saying "yeah, but she did it too" lol...