Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one from Boulder Co, or around there?

Any one from Boulder Co, or around there?

I just bought a 93 rx7 on eBay from Boulder, would like someone to go take a look at it before I send the money for it. PM me or text me if your from around the area, willing to pay for your time.

Thanks,
    Phillip K.

Re: Any one from Boulder Co, or around there?

Jets303 and VF1skullangel

Hey Phil call me, I can check it out for you brotha

Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    I just bought a 93 rx7 on eBay from Boulder, would like someone to go take a look at it before I send the money for it. PM me or text me if your from around the area, willing to pay for your time. 773 368 0555

Thanks,
    Phillip K.
    Your one of those guys, if you bought it pay for it, you should have looked at the car first. Guys like you are what make ebay a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by geoz3
    Quote Originally Posted by *fill-up*
    I just bought a 93 rx7 on eBay from Boulder, would like someone to go take a look at it before I send the money for it. PM me or text me if your from around the area, willing to pay for your time. 773 368 0555

Thanks,
    Phillip K.
    Your one of those guys, if you bought it pay for it, you should have looked at the car first. Guys like you are what make ebay a joke.
    LOL your a joke

Quote Originally Posted by tallon
    Well you did buy it.
    Well it was said to be in excellent mechanical condition, my deposit was sent within 30 sec of winning the auction, the remaining amount will be sent when that is confirmed.

I am not an idiot, I do not just send $15k to someone because the car was described well on eBay

The point is you are supposed to inspect prior to placing the bid, not after winning it.

If you've never been to a real auction you don't get to kick the tires after you bid, the time to look it over is before you bid , this is why so many eBay sales never happen

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442
    The point is you are supposed to inspect prior to placing the bid, not after winning it.

If you've never been to a real auction you don't get to kick the tires after you bid, the time to look it over is before you bid , this is why so many eBay sales never happen
    Thank you, my Cobra replica sold 6 times on ebay, the F40 replica 14 times, not all the buyers did the buy now, and then oh, I wnat someone to look at the car before I pay for it, but most did.

Winning bider establishes a legal contract between himself and buyer, If I buy a car long distance and don't have it looked at first, shame on me.

Most auctions are 5 days, kinda hard to see a car across country in short time. so its more like, ill pay if i come out and you truthfully described the car

Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCarParts
    Most auctions are 5 days, kinda hard to see a car across country in short time. so its more like, ill pay if i come out and you truthfully described the car
    there are mobile inspectors , or asking friends online like op should have done before bidding