Thread: Bypassing government regulations, driving as a sovereign

Bypassing government regulations, driving as a sovereign

This may be better suited in the 'off topic' section, but it basically lays out how we (U.S. Aus, Can, and Europe) are voluntarily obeying legal laws where in reality there is a higher lawful law that we can use. Meaning if you have an unregistered car, in essence its your human right to travel freely without paying insurance or even having to have your car pass inspection (specially DOT laws).

Intro to your Human Rights 1/20
    Intro to your Human Rights 1/20 - YouTube
    Introduction to: sovereign; law; admiralty; strawman; tax; legal

If one masters this way of living, in theory cops cant take away your car and will eventually get to know you and leave you alone.

I actually tried this ~5 years ago, I was in my brothers registered car without insurance or plates. I got pulled over and basically kept saying that I was a free man on the land. Long story short I had to leave the car parked and was given a $700 fine for no driver license or insurance.
    With the new knowledge I have, I will be trying this again when I finish my kit car and hope to record the encounters.
    Last edited by ArashB; 12-12-2011 at 02:58 AM.

Good luck with that! I can see a number of fines in your future and probably you will have the car impounded.

Start saving up for attorney fees. They are expensive!

Someones got to try it, and having no savings, how bad can I lose?

Quote Originally Posted by ArashB View Post
    Someones got to try it, and having no savings, how bad can I lose?
    THAT is a great plan! We need to promote this nationwide and get more people to claim sovereign. LET'S GET THIS GOING PEOPLE!

It ONLY makes sense! Let's not worry about the national economical impact it would make. I mean who needs insurance to cover medical bills and property damage when you get in a wreck. Who needs tax revenue from vehicle registration that keeps our roads in good condition. Who needs cops on the streets to respond to car accidents and deter people from driving reckless endangering others on the road?

I mean, who cares right, "how bad can ***I*** lose?" Sounds pretty selfish and irresponsible.

No offense but I think your points are pretty ignorant and I just dont have the energy to show you the truth unless you've watched the whole video. The only valid point you have is about insurance covering an accident but the corporate genocidal governments have made an environment that no business, to my knowledge, has setup shop to cover sovereign people. insurance is not something I would trade my freedom for.
    Last edited by ArashB; 12-30-2011 at 03:18 PM.