Thread: ADMINs, MM showing the cloudfare page offline for the last couple days

ADMINs, MM showing the cloudfare page offline for the last couple days

Admins, just want to let you know something's wrong with the DNS pointers for MM. For the last couple days I'm seeing the page offline screen for cloudfare, with no cached version when I go to madmechanics.com.

However, if I go to madmechanics.com/forum everything works. I just found this out today. I thought you guys have been down for like a week now.

Needs fixing asap as I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought MM site is down.

Administrator
    Thanks! We're looking into it -

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bangsters View Post
    Admins, just want to let you know something's wrong with the DNS pointers for MM. For the last couple days I'm seeing the page offline screen for cloudfare, with no cached version when I go to madmechanics.com.

However, if I go to madmechanics.com/forum everything works. I just found this out today. I thought you guys have been down for like a week now.

Needs fixing asap as I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought MM site is down.
    i seen the same thing ,had to click on load live version again in the message
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I think it's the DNS records. If you go madmechanics.com (without www.) it shows offline cloudfare. If you put www. at the start it loads fine.

I would assume either cloudfare has some caching problems or there is an A record missing.

Also, I can host the site on my servers if you like. My DC is in philly.

Administrator
    Thanks for the offer - it looks like the Cloudflare error messages were due to a misconfiguration in the DNS entries as suggested, should be fixed shortly -