Thread: 90 Honda crx injectors

90 Honda crx injectors

I have a 90 Honda crx with a d15b2 I think that I'm goin to turn from dual point fuel injection to mpfi and I'm goin to port and polish the head myself so is porting out the intake and exhaust by 2mm all the way around good or to much and what size injectors shld I use.

injectors

I'm thinkin of using 400cc injectors but Idk if that's to much maybe even 350cc

porting is an art...if you have no understanding of the flow, its better left to the professionals. On the other hand port patching is something you can do to get a better flow..(intake, TB and header)..and part 2, 400cc injectors are huge for a D15 N/A...unless your under boost, or supporting 13;1+ compression, theres no advantage. when doing the multi-point swap start off with the oem injectors, get a good 255lph pump and a FPR with a guage...just a hair more fuel pressure and a couple degrees + timminng go along way..

Alright I mean I'm ganna be a couple months out right now to start this but I have a bigger intake and headers and full 2.5 inch exhaust I'm thinkin about a 70mm tb of course fuel rail and I have not thought to much on the fpr but makes sence and I read that u cld port and polish the head to match the intake and exhaust and told that's ganna give some power