Thread: Unusual local super car activity

Unusual local super car activity

Either there's allot of replicas in this area, a super wealthy super car enthusiast or an unusually large concentration of super car owners in this area. There are two particular roads in this area where I seam to come across a super car every other time I travel it. But in the last 7 days I have come across 2 super cars in particular that I didn't think I'd ever see in my life. Last week, Bugatti Veyron (looks like the Sang Bleu version). Yesterday, McClaren F1. What's most interesting is I ran across them on the same road, only about a mile and a half apart, though 4-5 days apart. These aren't quarter million dollar Lamborghinis and Ferraris (which I've seen a few of on the same street) but multi-million dollar, super rare masterpieces.

So now I am really starting to wonder what's really going on. It's one thing to see a Ferrari or Lamborghini now and then, but to see more then one multi-million dollar super car on the same relatively short city street in the space of just a few days tells me that something's up.

Anyone in the Sacramento area know if there's a super car show coming up?

BTW. I've had a thing for wanting to see some of the cars we talk about in person (save for the ones I've already seen) because things often look different in person then in pictures and videos.

Such was not the case for the Veyron. At least from a "driving down the road" perspective, if you've seen pictures and video, you've seen it in person.

The F1 on the other hand was a huge let down. I always liked the way it looks in pictures but the car I saw in person looked like a go-cart with an A-6 canopy stuck on top. I don't think I'll ever be making a replica of one of those things after seeing that. Oh well.