Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did obama lie???

did obama lie???

i can not and will not say where this report came from. but after watching the presidential debates. and getting this email this morning from a friend. i feel its my duty as an American to bring this document to light for all to view and decide the truth for yourselves. GOD bless you all.

obama bin laden, explain this

Subject: Lasers, AC130's and armed predators at Benghazi

FROM DW ULSTERMANS FB page

You know, it troubled me to hear that one of the SEALS in the fight in Benghazi was “painting” a target with his laser designator. You do not just “do” that. My suspicions were confirmed today by a long time operator who works with Spectre gunships and armed drones. Here is what he said:
    “Having spent a good bit of time nursing a GLD (ground Laser Designator) in several garden spots around the world, something from the report jumped out at me. One of the former SEALs was actively painting the target. That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not “paint” a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station. Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area. If the AC130 never left Sigonella (as Panetta [sic] says) that means that the Predator that was filming the whole thing was armed. If that SEAL was actively “painting” a target; something was on station to engage! And the decision to stand down goes directly to POTUS!” I paste and copied this from another thread, very compelling I’d say…
    Ask military. You do not mark targets with laser, unless you are in contact with air support. Put simply, help was there. There was communications, coordinates and laser painting targets. Doherty was trained in using the lasers in coordination with air support. He locked on to the mortar that ended up killing him. It could have been taken out. Now Obama told a reporter that he had given an order to do everything necessary to save the victims. Either he’s lying or someone defied his order.
    They are using the phrase “Stand Down”. Think about that. There is a very stark difference between refusing help and a Stand Down order! The protocol is to scramble help when the call comes in. That way you are in position when the order is given to “go”. You have to be standing “Up” to receive a stand down order. Help was on scene and called off! Ps. Gen Ham was replaced Think about that too!

Special Prosecutor.jpg
    Main stream in the tank media.jpg

Remember when the chant was "Bush lied and people died"? Now Obama and his staff lied, and 4 men died. No doubt about it. And they continue to cover it up. Where are the zealots now? Man I wish Obama had been all he was promised to be. What an opportunity squandered.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHAVED View Post
    Remember when the chant was "Bush lied and people died"? Now Obama and his staff lied, and 4 men died. No doubt about it. And they continue to cover it up. Where are the zealots now? Man I wish Obama had been all he was promised to be. What an opportunity squandered.
    Well now he has 4 more years to show us what he can do, or was promised to be. We will see..................................

bho lies all the time. So does his admin. bho is a murder.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

bho lies all the time. So does his admin. bho is a murder. bho is a muslim so therefore he can not go to Israel.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Well that may or not be valid criticism. I support a full investigation of what happened. I don't support the crucification of Rice. To me the semantics of whether it was a terrorist attack or a spontaneous protest are of little importance. I used to have huge respect for John McCain. No longer. He's just another politician. Please be assured that I am not defending the current administration. I don't know what happened and I don't know anyone who does. I'm willing to pile on when I find out who screwed up. Till then I get a bit upset with those who have a political agenda and are yelling at the top of their lungs without knowing what they are talking about. I HATE POLITICS!

Quote Originally Posted by dratts1 View Post
    Well that may or not be valid criticism. I support a full investigation of what happened. I don't support the crucification of Rice. To me the semantics of whether it was a terrorist attack or a spontaneous protest are of little importance. I used to have huge respect for John McCain. No longer. He's just another politician. Please be assured that I am not defending the current administration. I don't know what happened and I don't know anyone who does. I'm willing to pile on when I find out who screwed up. Till then I get a bit upset with those who have a political agenda and are yelling at the top of their lungs without knowing what they are talking about. I HATE POLITICS!
    But that's just it, they are of great importance. Was this a pre-planned attack that was both telegraphed and avoidable (the answer is yes, we now know)? If so, who failed and let people die, and left others for 7+ hours in danger, where some more would eventually die? Why did they LIE to the American people, through Ambassador Rice's U.N. mouthpiece, and then through the President himself as he went and backed up the LIE to the U.N.? There is sworn testimony from "the intelligence community" (what a contradiction in terms) saying they always knew it was an A.Q. terrorist attack. So is McCain wrong to demand answers after over 2 months of deception, and to call out those who said those things? No. He and others have asked for a public investigation to let the American people (remember those little folks that pay the bills, elect the officials, and ultimately risk their lives for our freedom) know what happened. Who knew what and when did they know it is extremely important to me and many others. Is there a huge element of politics salting this dish? Yes. Always is. I wish it weren't this way, but when there is no doubt politics created this cover-up, then there is little doubt it will be politics looking to unravel the issue. Someone needs to loose their job/jobs over this. There is no excuse for this type of mistake. Everyone should imagine this is their child, or parent, or sibling that was killed. How important would it be then.
    These people (everyone from the Pres to our ambassadors and military) are in my prayers everyday. I wish no ill will on anyone, I don't want to string anyone up, and I can't see this rising to the level of criminal prosectution. But make no mistake, if I make a mistake at work that results in the loss of life, the Federal government will set up camp on my back until they find out if they can send me to prison or seize my assets or both, or something in between. (I work in the medical field.) Why should we treat them differently?

I have no problem with an investigation and I in fact want one. One with out a partisan agenda. Still doesn't make any difference to me whether it was terrorist or protest. Either way there are dead people and I want to know what happened. I'm not going to take as fact that we knew what was happening and refused to act even though we had the ability yet. Maybe, maybe not. If we do in fact find out that we left them out to hang for no good reason then we have a different story. That is my concern. I am apolitical.

What investigation?

they have their ducks in a row. Nobody wants to happen to the them like what happened to general petreaues.

no investigation will be done. All blackmail checks have been mailed to who needed to receive them(who knew), if not blackmail, then big favors.

I'm outa here! Goodbye mad mechanics.
    Last edited by dratts1; 11-21-2012 at 09:48 PM.