Thread: Spray on Putty

Spray on Putty

Any one got a top secret formula for some sort of spray on putty/ body filler such as Q cell/micro balls and resin mainly for filling minute cracks air holes etc?

Went to Ace hardware and found some floor rubberized matting about 1' thick and has locking clicks on the end found them good to cut up for rubbing blocks can be hit with a sander to file down unusual shapes.

This stuff is as great, I have been using it for many years with no problems PCL Automotive

Just be very careful with it and don't let it harden inside your gun. I prepared one cup of this primer let it dry inside the mixing cup just to see what would happen and it dried rock solid and didn't crack at all. I had it sitting on my desk for a couple of years and nothing ever happened to it. It remained the shape of the plastic mixing cup for that whole time.
    Pedro

Ok thanks will check it out look like part A and B but could not see part B??

part B is just a small bottle of catalyst, the kind you get with bondo except that it's liquid.
    Pedro