Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWIII about to kick off

WWIII about to kick off

The alleged chemical weapons massacre in Syria is a false flag set up by the U.S. and Israel.

Think about it, the UN has a Chemical Weapons inspection team in Syria, there is a whole country to use chemical weapons in, but the Syrian Government decided to use them in the capital at the same time the UN Chemical Weapons inspector are with in walking distance?

I don't think Assad is that stupid to use Chemical Weapons on civilians with UN inspectors so close.

So get ready for WWIII .. It is about to kick off and caused by the U.S. because of the petrodollar.

The connection between Iraq, Libya, Syria & Iran is the petrodollar. The oil currency that oil trades with these sovereign states are transacted in. It has since the 1970's been obligatory to use the U.S. dollar if any oil producing states was to sell oil on the open market.

Iraq was attacked & invaded by the U.S. and "partners" because Saddam Hussein the year previous to the invasion had switched oil currency to the Euro. Thus undermining the petrodollar & challenging the U.S. as the global reserve currency. Very quickly after the illegal invasion & toppling of Sadam Hussein and his execution the U.S. switched Iraq's oil currency back to the U.S. dollar.

Libya was undermined, sectarian unrest stoked up by the CIA & the rebels funded by the U.S. & the West for exactly the same reason. Gaddafi was switching to a gold dinar standard for its oil currency again undermining the U.S. dollar. This is why Gaddafi was taken out and executed. Libya very quickly readopted the U.S. dollar as its oil currency after the regime fell.

Syria and Iran: are both now trading with China & Russia in alternative oil currencies. They are both also trading with India in exchange for goods & materials. Again, undermining the petrodollar.

If this carries on the U.S. dollar's days as the global reserve currency are numbered. Hence, we are seeing the U.S. threatening Syria & trying to now justify military action &/or a no fly-zone over Syria. If this happens Iran are also drawn into the conflict. Iran & Syria have a joint defence agreement. If the U.S. & Western powers attack Iran, as they plan to do so, then China & Russia also become involved as Iran is their ally in the Middle East.

So we have a potential recipe for escalating conflict & even the unthinkable possibility of a global conflict. The U.S. has no choice. If the U.S. dollar is no longer the world’s reserve currency… then life as they know it in America will radically change. Be in no doubt the shock-waves from this catastrophe for the U.S. will be felt on the shores of Europe as well. Without the petrodollar, & more to the point without the proceeds of petrodollar recycling, the U.S. broken economy will collapse.

It is my belief that the chemical attack on Syria was carried out by Mossad & the CIA as normal logic has been thrown out of the window. The U.S. has to do this to economically survive. If Iran carries through with its plan to drop the petrodollar, which it is implementing at this very moment, it will contribute to a chain of events which will destroy the petrodollar & the dollar global reserve currency will be at imminent risk of being dropped. This would mean economic meltdown for the U.S. economy. That is why Uncle Sam is at war. To survive.

China & Russia are clearly engaged in a co-ordinated action to undermine the dollar global reserve currency. Quite right too. It deserves to be undermined. The U.S. dollar as oil currency has been the biggest financial con of all time.

PS : If you think the WAR ON TERROR is about Terrorism then you are wrong.

"15 of the 19 hijackers who flew airplanes into the World Trade Center buildings in New York came from Saudi Arabia....well...let's attack Afghanistan...it makes perfect sense!" U.S. Secretary of Defense, Don “the Con” Rumsfeld.

Also, evidence suggests that Rumsfeld ordered attacks in Afghanistan, not because of September 11th, but rather as an excuse to eliminate the Taliban who were controlling prime land where a lucrative natural gas pipeline was to be built, benefiting American corporations and creating an economic windfall for those corporations. The pipeline is known as the "Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India Pipeline or "TAPI" for short"

"The US has promoted the TAPI pipeline since the 1990s. When the Taliban was governing Afghanistan, two consortia vied for the right to take on the project, one led by Unocal (an American firm) and the other by Bridas (an Argentinean firm). The US government supported the Unocal consortium. US negotiators participated in the Six-plus-Two conferences (the six countries bordering Afghanistan plus the US and Russia) from 1997 to 2001. The aim was to convince the Taliban to form a government of national unity.

At the time, the Taliban controlled 90 percent of Afghanistan but not the area held by the Afghan Northern Alliance. Unocal testified to Congress that the pipeline "cannot begin construction until an internationally recognized Afghanistan government is in place. For the project to advance, it must have international financing, government-to-government agreements and government-to-consortium agreements." The Bush Administration urged the Taliban regime to form a government of national unity that would include the northern tribes. Bridas took a different approach—they negotiated separately with different tribes. The president of Bridas spent eight months visiting tribes along the pipeline route and reportedly had secured their cooperation for the venture.

Negotiations with the Taliban broke down in July 2001, just before the attacks of September 11. In October, the US ousted the Taliban, with the assistance of the Northern Alliance. The Pashtun—roughly 40 percent of the population—are a major source of Taliban insurgents, and the pipeline route goes through the Pashtun area in both Afghanistan and Pakistan. There are about 30 million Pashtuns on both sides of the Afghan-Pakistan border. It’s an artificial border—the so-called Durand Line that was imposed by British India in 1893. It was drawn intentionally to break up the Pashtun tribes. In fact, Pashtuns in Kandahar were independent from Kabul for ages, and, until recently, Pashtuns in Pakistan were relatively independent from Islamabad.

After the 2001 invasion, planning of the pipeline continued. Interim President Karzai met with President Musharraf in Islamabad in February 2002, where they announced their agreement to cooperate on the proposed pipeline. In May 2002, the heads of state of Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan agreed to cooperate on the project, and a steering committee of oil and gas ministers was established to oversee project development. In July 2002, the steering committee requested the ADB to finance project-related studies through the provision of regional technical assistance. In subsequent years, steering committee meetings were held at frequent intervals. India participated in the tenth meeting in 2008, and the four countries signed the Gas Pipeline Framework Agreement.

The next steering committee meeting was scheduled for November 2008 in New Delhi. The agenda was important. Price negotiations were to be advanced. Afghanistan was to report on physical security along the pipeline route, including the clearing of landmines and Taliban activity. Turkmenistan was to present the gas reserves certification. However, the meeting’s timing coincided with the Mumbai bombing, and was thus postponed. It was rescheduled for April 2009, though there was no subsequent press announcement to show it took place. This was hardly surprising, with the US surge underway in Afghanistan and animosity prevailing between India and Pakistan."
    Last edited by Murasaki; 08-23-2013 at 06:14 PM.

You are clearly off your meds. Kindly please read the instructions on the labels and maybe you won't find the need to abuse us with your 'insights'.

Nope, this is a hot topic in the UK and Japan at the moment, most of the information is from the UK and also the Japan Times. I just piece the two together.

Screen Shots from the Japan Times News Page

Person Posting the information is an America so still abuse when an American is saying it or it is only when a non-yank saying it.

Read Yahoo Find the Poster Adrian and read the comments, you will see the original post is made up from his comments.
    Last edited by Murasaki; 08-23-2013 at 09:34 PM.

The former Canadian defense minister disclosed some of the origins of our ruling elites.
    Paul Hellyer, Disclosure | Veterans Today
    It leads to the Round table. The Council on Foreign Relations | Veterans Today

rather then read, this short video covers the history
    Short History of the Knights Templar / Freemasons - YouTube

the Russian genocide can be attributed to this group. Freemasonry And The Russian Revolution Exposed - YouTube
    Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

No ways there's gonna be another ww any soon.
    Most of the countries around the world are economically so connected that they wouldnt even dare to instigate anything that would result in anything war-like. That is at least for the whole European union, America, China (and other...).
    Picture how chinas economy would look like in case of a war with the Eu. countries or the US?! 50+% of their exports would break away. They're deffo not intrested in that!
    As for the middle/near east conflicts, these people do suffer a lot at the mo. and i think its because of their culture/religion that doesnt allow to progress in terms of society culture etc.. But be assured that as always America / europe will at some point interrupt what theyre going through ( of course not without personal intrest). But what we see there is a process that many countries already have been through and that almost every country had to go through. I'm sure somehow more or less violently it will balance out...
    Then theres Russia and iran .... ohh boy some crazy folks.
    both try to establish or in case of russia maintain their position in the world hierarchy by avoiding/ not giving a damn about the rules most most countries maintain.
    What is worse with them one can expect almost everything but after all i think they as well shouldnt (i pray :P ) dare to do anything stupid once more because of economy.
    Iran is already suffering a lot under sanctions and well they will even more..
    SO. done with my essay.
    Just my humble opinion as an economics/ ibr student ..

Quote Originally Posted by janman92 View Post
    No ways there's gonna be another ww any soon. Most of the countries around the world are economically so connected that they wouldnt even dare to instigate anything that would result in anything war-like. That is at least for the whole European union, America, China (and other...). Picture how chinas economy would look like in case of a war with the Eu. countries or the US?! 50+% of their exports would break away. They're deffo not intrested in that!As for the middle/near east conflicts, these people do suffer a lot at the mo. and i think its because of their culture/religion that doesnt allow to progress in terms of society culture etc.. But be assured that as always America / europe will at some point interrupt what theyre going through ( of course not without personal intrest). But what we see there is a process that many countries already have been through and that almost every country had to go through. I'm sure somehow more or less violently it will balance out...Then theres Russia and iran .... ohh boy some crazy folks. both try to establish or in case of russia maintain their position in the world hierarchy by avoiding/ not giving a damn about the rules most most countries maintain.What is worse with them one can expect almost everything but after all i think they as well shouldnt (i pray :P ) dare to do anything stupid once more because of economy.Iran is already suffering a lot under sanctions and well they will even more..SO. done with my essay.Just my humble opinion as an economics/ ibr student ..
    Russia is the only country at the moment talking any sense about this rubbish, the west like usual wants to bomb the hell out of everything.

Question I have for the US it is

Iraq had possible WMD, and the US invaded to stop them owning WMD (We all know this was a LIE)

Iran the US and israel claims are trying to make Nuke and the US and israel wants to invade them (Another LIE)

both Iraq and Iran can not strike the US mainland even if they had WMD's, but the US invaded one and trying to invade the other.

Now here is the ringer

The DPRK aka North Korea that CAN strike the US mainland now has NUKES because the US had their fingers up their back passage.

Do not know about you, but I would have been more concerned about the DPRK then Iraq or Iran in regards to WMD!

Now lets take a look

Iraq , dropped the Petrodollar for the Euro, causing the US to lose billions ... Good reason to murder people .. Claimed WMD and invaded by the US, returned to using the Petrodollar

Iran, about to drop the Petrodollar will cause the US to lose billions ... Good reason to start another war .. Claim WMD

Libya, was dropping the Petrodollar, CIA supported uprising and the murder of Gaddafi, now US puppet government put in and WOW back to the Petrodollar.

Syria, dropped the Petrodollar, and WOW uprising, UN Chemical inspectors in the county and WOW, chemical weapons attack close to their location so they can inspect and claim YES Chems used so the US can start military action, which will draw Iran in to the conflict.

DPRK, Killing millions a year, No Oil, Not Selling Oil and only buying Oil in Petroldollars, US loses NOTHING ... No reason to murder or start a war ... Now HAS WMD.

Come on, if people cannot see a patten here then they must be as blind as a bat.
    Last edited by Murasaki; 08-24-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Lets just build cars Murasaki

When did this become a political website? I come and post on here because I'm a petrol head. I'm not interested in any political agenda of any nation on this forum.
    And yes I am aware of the sorry state of affairs in Syria.
    D

Do you guys honestly think that a global economy so dependant on oil won't fight over the last few reserves? Do you think China has been building up it's military for the last 50 years because they don't have enough land? Do you think the US has been maintaining a standing army to be global hall moniters? When it becomes public knowledge that we are down to the last few drops, the people will support their governments in this war.

Maybe you are part of the camp that thinks oil will last forever. If that were true do you think we would be spending a barrel of oil to get 2 barrels sucking oil from sand in northern Alberta?

Maybe you think when we do run out of oil we'll have the tech to compensate. I've got news for you. That tech for modern day society to survive sans oil is oil dependent. The lightweight plastics and composites are all oil dependent. The electronics are oil dependent. The means to transport and build mega projects for life after oil is oil dependent. Production of batteries and it's components are oil dependent.

How many hydro dams can be built without oil? How many geothermal plants, wind farms, solar farms, solar cars, electric cars, nuclear plants and nuclear transporters can be built without oil? The answer is zero.

We have the tech to live gasoline free now. But if we keep using oil to make gasoline we won't have the raw materials to make use of that tech later. The longer it takes to for us to wean off gas now, the lower our standard of living will be without oil in the future. It's that simple.

I'm not a tree hugger by any means. From the time I was 10 I was pumping gas in my Dad's full service Chevron station on the weekends and all summer, while he worked the garage servicing cars. (Back when stations worked on cars, and didn't sell milk and eggs.) I got my first car, a 75 datsun Z, when I was 11 as payment for helping out in the station. I had that thing tore apart and rebuilt 3 times before I got my license. Built my first bodykit at 15 for that car. Rear dam out of sheet metal and the front dam out of fiberglass. I spent my youth endangering my life and the lives of many others acting like a retard racing the sea to sky from north van to whistler at night.

I'm a grease monkey through and through. But even I'm willing to give up a rumble of a turbo quadrajet (anemic) V8 for the weak ass whir of an EV. There's a greater need for that oil than strictly for the entertainment of an old grease monkey. The longer it takes us to realize this, the more likely we'll be wasting the last few drops of oil in a massive world war fighting over it.
    Last edited by trukr; 08-24-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    I bleed styrene, bathe in acetone, and sparkle like a Cullen in the sunlight.