Thread: Where is every1???

Where is every1???

Where is every1? I hope every1 is busy workin on there cars and not playin around too much lol just wanted to see if people were still alive thats all...
    Cheers
    Brad

Re:Where is every1???

Brad:

I am still here. I worked all weekend on the garage. Building shelves etc. to keep things looking good in my workshop.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

I've been at the wrecking yard for the last 3 days,lets see,what did I get,1 rear spoler from a Pontiac Trans AM (locked trunk).2 side mirrors from a 1988 Volvo,and the whole door from a Pontiac Fiero (For the glass)I have scratches from dirt and drebrie.What a pain,takes all day to remove 1 part,but it beates the wrecking yards up here,They would charge $150 for just the rear spoiler.....what a rip off.(Tip:Go to the big city to save some bucks).
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

hey funnywheels! hey james!
    lol ya my parents are freakin about me havin my fiero and my convertable donor car fiero plus all the crap parts everywhere in there garage lol (there cars are outside lol) but ahh well im doin werk so its not like im leavin it there lol
    james 150 for the spoiler! wow thats nuts! I can hosestly say iv never been to a junk/scrap/parts yard ...i would like to do tho im sure it would be soo cool like a big dealership but with crap cars
    Brad

Hey brad,I know what its like to have lots of crap,I need a bigger garage so I can get more crap.Be sure to check out the wrecking yard some day,they got brand new cars,old cars,Junkers,and it changes month to month,so if you dont find what your looking for it could be there next month.Some wrecking yards have a half off day.Thats the day to get an engine or transmission (get there early).
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!