Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Development, Thought I would share

Hello everyone,

SO! We are certainly beginning to pick up speed with the development of our game.

I know it seems like this has been a slow process and believe me, I agree. But to be honest, the three of us working on the game and the establishment of our company called Dragonhax Productions are all family and late last year we lost someone who past away and meant a great deal to all of us.

So that slowed our progress for a little while but we are picking up steam now.

We are currently testing our load screens and the startup of the game. We are making adjustments to the format of the game, finalizing the sound tracks and getting geared up to try and release this game this year if life permits it.

In the meantime, here is the game icon I worked up for your viewing pleasure. Please stay tuned as updates are coming and I hope that when we finally release our game, you will want to check it out.

Thanks everyone. Below is the game icon.

It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

interesting ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by VorsGen View Post
    interesting ideas!
    Thank you, now if we can just complete this game, we might be able to act on some of those idea's. lol.

Funny thing, I was reading over my original posts... I feel I must apologize for not sticking to promises about upcoming details, release dates, so on and so forth...

Perhaps my nickname should be Jumps the Gun... lol

I assure you all who follow this thread, while I may fall behind in my posts or be unable to follow through on a past statement, we are doing all we can, in the midst of our daily lives and current day jobs, with all the pit falls that life comes with... to finalize and release this game.

That said, I will refrain from foreshadowing and commit myself to only speaking to things that have either come to pass or are sure to come to pass in a time frame I can rely on. I want to avoid setting false expectations as much as I am able.

One thing I can say for certain. ZeroDay Exploit (ZDX) will be coming to a device near you.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

lol mike are you a hacker?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    lol mike are you a hacker?
    lol, of course not my friend. Just the inventor of stories that hopefully people will enjoy. In other words, I am a character animator working with two of my cousins, one a programmer (most likely to be a hacker, lol) and the other a musician. Together, we form Dragonhax Productions which is bringing forth an app based game for IOS and android that... well... is a puzzle game themed around hacking.

OK everyone... here it is... The Release date Dragonhax Productions is aiming for concerning the official reveal of our game Zeroday Exploit a.k.a. ZDX is set for...

November 30th 2017 !!!!

Stay tuned as things are ramping up quickly. We are super excited!

sounds good man
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    sounds good man
    good luck
    Thank you. It really should be a great game for Android and IOS devices. Perhaps even VR one day. we'll see.