Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: will.i.am's New Car Design

will.i.am's New Car Design

Follow my designs on Facebook fan pages. http://www.facebook.com/AutoArts

I dont hate this ...lol

Much better then the last one

I got a chance to work at West Coast Customs and that car was done there ,It's a rebodied Tesla sports car, just wait..He has a Tesla sedan coming It will be awsome.

West Coast Customs is a no-talent orqanization, Will-I-Am and Justin Bieber are also... What do you expect??

Quote Originally Posted by aflo View Post
    West Coast Customs is a no-talent orqanization, Will-I-Am and Justin Bieber are also... What do you expect??
    OK ! More negative and condescending elitist comments from Aflo the great .

Whoa Nelly, Aflo, what brought that on?

Any car that is 40” high will look sporty and cool. Its rear end isn’t horrible even with those gimmicky lamps but the rest of the thing is a mess. The upper, that uber fat A-pillar and the world’s heaviest roof on a 40” high car doesn’t look right at all. The side scoopy thing has silly tricks at every corner, none of which make any sense visually or functionally. The grille might appeal to some bing impressed rap artist but I don’t find it so good.
    This is just a vanity piece for a guy with more money than he knows how to deal with.
    This company will do about anything for a buck (I did a google image search to make sure nothing has changed recently). I am sure they are great fabricators and up-front on the business side, but not the place to go to for design lessons.
    As for newtomm, apparently he is not a fan .

Will makes his design ideas come to life there and has final approval for all designs, we should all be so priviledged, I can't wait to design my own body.
    As for your opinon...everybody has one and that's yours, personally I can't believe anyone would criticize that much work but the important thing is the owner likes it.
    I worked on the sedan that comes next and the front widebody on it is sick, the rear wasn't finished when I left but each of these cars is a boat load of work and a hard worker should appreciate it.
    Oh well, can't please everyone. I will always wonder why some people get angry over someone elses work.

Quote Originally Posted by Havemurci View Post
    Will makes his design ideas come to life there and has final approval for all designs....
    All it takes is money.

As for opinions, yes everyone has one but some (believe it or not) are informed, professional opinions - backed up by college degrees, professional credentials and decades of professional success.