Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowed in

Snowed in

Other than the Speed Shop I drive a dump truck for my uncle and I haven't drove since it snowed a week ago, other than a few hours Monday. There goes my extra $600 a week. But the good news is I get to spend more time with you guys : :'(
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:Snowed in

how much snow did you get?
    www.xvelocity.com

We only got about 6-8" but as far as dump work goes any snow is bad!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

We seem to get about that much snow every day where I live...

(See the arm of a chair hiding in the snow?)

I went out for a smoke and its snowing again, stop it already I need money for my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ari was that taken this year?

It was taken at 6:15PM ;D
    Went outside right afterwards to shovel the driveway. I live in the snow belt (About 2 hours north of detroit) so although it doesn't get THAT cold outside we get a hellofalot of snow!

Wow, I live just outside of the snow belt from Chicago to lower Michigan by South Bend area. I live just under that! Snow is snow, Can't work with it on the frozen ground. :'(

I know how you feel,it wont reach the 70's for another day.Thats 2 days in a row :-[

70's, kiss my frozen butt :-\