Thread: What I have been up too

What I have been up too

Spring is just about here so I have had alot of bikes coming in and getting painted and or polished.

He looped it, or flipped it.

Polished just about everything on here

And my new one straight off the truck, a 2003 GSXR 1000

Come on Summer, just wait until I'm done with that bike!

So whatelse are you guys into?
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:What I have been up too

i wish i could do half of that. i do have one question how did you all start with your kit. i mean where did you find a place and the money to get it going? me right now im in the military so i am more or less saving up my money cause id like to get a kit and really make it look real. Bobby how is the snow still getting a lot ;D its hotter than hell here
    I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid

I can't speak for everyone but most guys save up or sell a project or a toy to get started. Thats what I do, buy a project and then slowly fix it up and then sell it and buy another. As far as the snow goes smerty pants, spring has sprung! It was 60 today, the funny thing was a few days ago, it was 76 and then it snowed all day the next day! Didn't stick though. ;D
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Im soooo jelious!!!!! That GSXR 1000 is such a sweet rocket!!! Man thats alot of power! I would kill my self with a 600
    Both my cousins have crotch rockets one a ducati 998 (or is it 999 I forget) and my other cousin has a honda CBR600 both have been in serious accidents with there older bikes... but I do agree with them with something...90% of the time is the other persons fault in the acident when on a bike (the other 10% is stupidity... too fast, doing stupid stuff etc.)
    but anyhoo ya you have a sweet bike
    Brad

We have done some work on some really sweet bikes, I don't really like the CBR600's the tank to is skinny and there is really no power there. The GSXR1000 is sick fast!!!

So what else are you guys into?

Ya I don't know about you guys I like anything that goes fast!
    A few yaers ago I raced ASA

Last year we played around at a local go-cart track, this lil cart went 50 mph.
    [/me]

[/me]

My father works with a local drag racing team, they had a not so good weekend though.

i can't wait till summer too....
    i have a zillion projects on the go
    1. a 97 s 10 extended cab, getting a headlight and tail light convertion, flipping the tailgate handle to the inside. ect. ect. ect.

2. building custom chopper pedel bikes

3. building a real chopper

4. repainting my older ninja to sell and get a new gsxr 750

5. should start advertizing my show car soon to sell....so i can get a kit car ;D

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRBOBBY

So what else are you guys into?
    Im also into SALEEN Mustangs... Have owned an 89 SSC (a real one), a 95 S351 (which was actual a kit/replica but with authentic parts) and now I currently own a 99 S351 Supercharged (real one). It is my favorite of the 3. Love it!! Aside from that and hoping to start building a kit sometime soon (when I get off my lazy you know what and spend the cash) I LOVE The Soprano's on HBO! Its like a soap opera for guys and its just like real life - reminds me of up north where Im from. *lol* Anyway, thats about all Im into....how about the rest of you guys.............

Re: What I have been up too

And where exactally would that be?
    I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid