Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windstar Owners Are Stuck Up!

Windstar Owners Are Stuck Up!

Bought my wife a Windstar Van.
    When I drive it and I see another Windstar I wave.
    They don't wave back.
    What the Heck is going on, are they all Stuck Up?
    I get that look like who are you.

I know when I drive my Jeep, jeep owners wave, when I had a vette, vette owners wave. So Windstar owners must be stuck up.

Re:Windstar Owners Are Stuck Up!

Well My brother had a Jeep we would wave at every one who had a jeep and they would wave back. So first off i just have to say i agree with u there. My ex's mother had a windstar and she was an arogant b!tch, lets just say like mother like daughter. But i agree Windstar owners aren't very nice.

Ok so i'll never buy a Windstar ;D

I haven't seen the wave thing around here. When i take the
    91 white taurus no one waves, but maybe thats because their
    arms are tired of waving since half of the city drives white or
    gray 91 tauruses.

as for my car, i've seen 4 240sx convertibles so far in 2 years,
    needless to say, i wasnt prepared to wave. :P
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Mark: I have a theory on your windstar thing The difference
    between windstar drivers, Vette drivers and jeep drivers are...Jeep drivers are out doorsy rugged and notice a nice fourwheel drive. lift , tires, nice roll bar, off-road lights. they notice this stuff on the roads. Vette drivers are classy, work hard for their money.. notice a nice high performance machine.
    And then you finaly make it to the windstar drivers.. the soccer moms... the carpoolers... the people that are like robots
    that have so much to do in a day that their brain in on cruise control. You have to have a soccer bumper sticker or a equal rights ribbon on your antenna for any and I mean any other mini van driver to give a anything about you. Your baby isn't old enough to play sports yet why did you buy your wife a windstar? A small tip.. when you're driving your nice new mini van just remember you have a F355 in the garage waiting for you ;D LOL!!! Kidding Mark..

David

Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

LOL thats funny I love all your ideas lol
    But i personally think that since theres soo many cars there would be just soo many people to wave to. same thing as sunfires, cavalier ansd civics, There so many of them youd be waving at every other car. Im almost 99.9% sure if saw another 355 (weather or not it was real) id be waving to them. just my thoughts
    of course im probably wrong lol
    Brad

EEExotic and KillerX, sunfires and cavs are every where. But a nice 4x4 is a beautiful thing in nature. Vettes i don't think i have to go any further. I know if i had a Sunfire i wouldn't wave to others cuz' my arm gets enough work out at the gym. The only way if i waved to another civic or any thing, is if we both were turbo'ed or some thing cool.

-Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid_Kid
    EEExotic and KillerX, sunfires and cavs are every where. But a nice 4x4 is a beautiful thing in nature. Vettes i don't think i have to go any further. I know if i had a Sunfire i wouldn't wave to others cuz' my arm gets enough work out at the gym. The only way if i waved to another civic or any thing, is if we both were turbo'ed or some thing cool.

-Tom

Wave to another civic... Hey dude, what four cylinder do you have? Oh the 1.8L, that's cool see ya at the gym bro! ;D. I never said anything about a sunfire or cavalier. LOL

EEExotic

I did have a guy in a 360 wave, flash the lights, and honk the horn (all at the same time) as I passed in the Spyder going the other direction. That was cool!! ;D

I was just joking about the windstar waving. It was funny when I was driving the van with my wife, and I started waving at other windstars. The ladies all would have that confused look on their faces, who was that, do I know him, maybe they're kids are on the same team. lol
    I have no idea why my wife puts up with me, then again I did let her get a van.

my arm gets enough work out at the gym.
    Figure of speech :

And no EEExotic you didn't say any thing about sunfires and cavs, but KillerX sure did. I was just merely agreeing with you.

EEExotic don't be so ignorant about Civcs. I mean you try to insult me but no civics come stock with a 1.8l that would have to be a B-Series or even an H-Series engine swap. If some one had a swap done like that they know at least some thing they are doing, so I bet you would wave at them if u knew they had that kind of work done.

So lets try to keep our inferiority complex under warps.
    -Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid_Kid
    my arm gets enough work out at the gym.
    Figure of speech :

And no EEExotic you didn't say any thing about sunfires and cavs, but KillerX sure did. I was just merely agreeing with you.

EEExotic don't be so ignorant about Civcs. I mean you try to insult me but no civics come stock with a 1.8l that would have to be a B-Series or even an H-Series engine swap. If some one had a swap done like that they know at least some thing they are doing, so I bet you would wave at them if u knew they had that kind of work done.

So lets try to keep our inferiority complex under warps.
    -Tom
    Wow took the civic thing to heart huh? I don't think this is the place to be name calling. Atleast wait a few more years until you can vote and then give me a call. ;D Tell ya what Tom... Ricers have their place.. off-roaders have their place
    and CUSTOM CAR FABRICATORS have their place. and that place is here. We dicuss real world things. fabrication, paint and body, fiberglass, Electrical, Suspension, Brakes. My opinion. Call MTV and see if you can get on pimp my ride and then you'll be wavin'. Try to keep the name callin' to your friends that'll put up with it.

EEExotic