Thread: A news update...

A news update...

Hey everyone,
    As you may have noticed I have not been around a lot lately. Just finished off all my final exams and papers, and am going to be heading back to Toronto soon to begin "studying" for the LSATs as well as begin working on the kit car again (and find the perfect job at the same time, hopefully).

Anyways, the big news is I aquired a neat little prop for this film I think some of you may be interested in... More info once I dig up the cable to hook my digital camera up to my computer .

Re:A news update...

??? ??? ??? ??? ;D

Guess I have to check the "wish to be notified" on this one!! ARI, don't keep us in suspense too long. ;D

Hey Ari,
    I make foam latex movie quality masks and have done a few props out of various materials. Let me know if you need anything and I'll help you make it yourself for cheap, or I could make it myself. Just a thought. You provide a great site here... it would be nice to help you out if I get the chance.

Good Luck with the movie and the LSATs.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by WraithInnovations
    Hey Ari,
    I make foam latex movie quality masks and have done a few props out of various materials. Let me know if you need anything and I'll help you make it yourself for cheap, or I could make it myself. Just a thought. You provide a great site here... it would be nice to help you out if I get the chance.

Good Luck with the movie and the LSATs.

Ken
    Hey Ken,
    Thanks for the offer; the script doesn't call for any latex masks, but I'll keep the offer in mind for future projects.

On top of the things described above, I'm actually in the process of moving now (Its been REALLY busy for me), so I still haven't found the cable to hook the camera to the computer. Maybe I'll just shoot some video instead