Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

  1. #1
    Senior Member sactodreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,270

    Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

    Like the sub. says..." ...." I have 6 jpg files I need put together to make an animated GIF. It has to do with 355 convertible tops. I drew a layout in jpg format and need them put together to post it in action.

    I don't have a conv. 355 kit (mainly because of the head ache with the tops), but I like figuring these kinda things out. I'll explain more in another thread after/if I get the pics animated.

  2. #2

    Re: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

    get a gif program, just go on google. i use animagic
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member sactodreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    get a gif program, just go on google. i use animagic
    I searched for one before I posted this with no real luck. I just looked to the animagic and found a whole bunch of pop-up adds and no real place to download it. Thanks for the help........do you have anymore?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    1,382

    Re: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?


  5. #5

    Re: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

    Quote Originally Posted by sactodreamer
    Like the sub. says..." ...."* I have 6 jpg files I need put together to make an animated GIF.* It has to do with 355 convertible tops.* I drew a layout in jpg format and need them put together to post it in action.*

    I don't have a conv. 355 kit (mainly because of the head ache with the tops), but I like figuring these kinda things out.* I'll explain more in another thread after/if I get the pics animated.
    Shot me an email with the pics and I'll animate them for you
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

    www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

  6. #6
    Senior Member sactodreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: Anyone know how to build an animated GIF file?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse
    Quote Originally Posted by sactodreamer
    Like the sub. says..." ...."* I have 6 jpg files I need put together to make an animated GIF.* It has to do with 355 convertible tops.* I drew a layout in jpg format and need them put together to post it in action.*

    I don't have a conv. 355 kit (mainly because of the head ache with the tops), but I like figuring these kinda things out.* I'll explain more in another thread after/if I get the pics animated.
    Shot me an email with the pics and I'll animate them for you
    Thanks for the offer powerhouse, I got the download, animated it, and posted the thread to the tech section.

    Thanks again for the offer.

Similar Threads

  1. 458 Cad File wanted
    By monkeybusiness in forum The Mall
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 03:50 PM
  2. BMW I8 file needed
    By 6.0nut in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 03:16 PM
  3. 3d File information
    By CarbonCompositesUK in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
  4. CAD Reventon File
    By Ethros in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:33 PM
  5. Signature File: Question for Ari
    By Songman in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 02:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •