Thread: What!!! I was only away for 2 weeks and ya change this on me! ;)

What!!! I was only away for 2 weeks and ya change this on me! ;)

LOL Man I love the look I just gotta get used to the buttons now he he he...now is it a little slower or is it on my end? prolly on my end...
    Anyhoo like the look see ya
    Brad

EDIT:
    Ha ha ha i noticed some cool things about the new look...
    1) lol whats up with that gender thing beside my name ha ha thats cool
    2) Ratings: I like this and dont...I like it because I love giving somthting back to someone that helps me and since every1 is far away Ii cant exactly buy peeps drinks so thats another way of saying thank you. The only bad thing about it is if you have immature kids that dont like the mod youv done on your car or think its ricey they give you a Negitive vote, to me thats not what the voting system is about (Im refering to f|ero forum). Im going to give an example and I hope this person forgives me me for this :-\ There is one of our forum members that is also on the fiero forum and just because he has shaved door handles and big wing and so on they gave him a - ... like common when I first saw what he was doing I thought WOW hook me up! and began starting to rip apart my fiero moldings lol but again maturity is a big thing and all of the peeps iv talked to on kitcar.ca are soooo healpful and nice so I know the rating system will work here properly. I hope I have unlimited votes cuz sooooo many people have helped me here I dont think thell be enuf!
    3) I also like the Total time logged in it reminds me how much time im on and when to pick up the G/F ThanX Ari! Me and my G/F Thank you
    Brad

Re: What!!! I was only away for 2 weeks and ya change this on me! ;)

Its gotten slow!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re: What!!! I was only away for 2 weeks and ya change this on me! ;)

WOW, today we are moving alot faster!!! Good going ARI!!!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.