Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funnywheels and Bondo Bob Cigars ready to go

Funnywheels and Bondo Bob Cigars ready to go

Well Guys I went shopping abour a week ago and bought our cigars.

Question is how in hell should i ship these to you?

1 for Dave, 1 for Bob and one for me

More info on your cellebration cigar

Without a doubt, the Cohiba brand is the flagship of the cigar industry -- developed initially as a medium bodied protocol cigar for presentation only by officials of the Cuban government, Cohiba was marketed widely beginning in 1982. The initial sizes were the Lancero, the Corona Especiale and the Panetela, with the Esplendido, Robusto and Exquisito added in 1989. In 1992, in salute to the 500th anniversary of Columbus' discovery of the Caribbean, the Siglo series was introduced.

Cohiba is the flagship brand of Habanos, created in 1966 for President Fidel Castro himself and was made at the then top secret but now world famous El Laguito factory. The tobacco leaves for Cohiba are the selection of the five finest Vegas Finas de Primera in the San Juan y Martinez and San Luis zones of the Vuelta Abajo region. All sizes of Cohiba are totally handmade.

http://www.cigars-review.org/Cohiba-Siglo-II.htm
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Re: Funnywheels and Bondo Bob Cigars ready to go

Just take the label off if thats a problem with customs.Than send mine to Bob Bascobert 9889 82 street N. Largo Florida 33777 Thanks Dan

P.S. if I like them,maybe we could do some bisness.

Ditto on the label. Put the cigar in a glass or metal tube to keep it from drying out. Pack it with something else and send it along as a gift to:

Dave Newman
    1126 Deerwood Lane
    Oldsmar, Florida 34677

I will be up to visit with you sometime in the fall with my job and we can smoke a few more. I will bring along an assortment from the JC Newman Cigar Company here in Tampa, a few that I think you will love.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Are the cigars being shipped on the same boat as the Windshields from Trevor?

i am sensing a little selfishness here, what about the rest of us cigar lovers?! i want one too!!!!! please please please

What do you smoke?

I am partial to a Diamond Crown Maximus. The Cohiba's Dan bet us on the Stanley Cup play off's are Cuban cigars. They were made for Castro and cost about $26 Canadian. We can't get Cuban Cohiba's here in the US but what we can get are from the Dominican Republic rather than Cuba. Not a bad smoke but for the money or a little less than a Cohiba we can get a very fine Montecristo, La Gloria Cubana, Diamond Crown, Fuente etc. just to name a few.

So Dan just might be a little selfish, just like you said, puffing away, enjoying the finer things in life while working on his kit car site. I am sure that would be out of the house, he is married and for some reason, women think cigars smell bad. I think they are somewhere between Dark Chocolate and Horse Poop but enjoyable none the less with a fine single malt Scotch.

As we say here in Tampa, Florida, the cigar city, long ashes,

Dave

the montecristo is pretty good. my adopted father (my best friend's dad) just recently retired from US tobacco and he used to get us some of those from the dominican. my favorite is one i only had once years ago, don't remember the name, but it came in a pink metal tube. i've never been able to find it. a friend gave it to me after someone gave it to him. damn it was a good stogey!! i hardly ever smoke em but when i do i usually try something new each time, so i can't say i have a fave other than the aforementioned.
    cheers

I'm not a smoker... AT ALL! On our honeymoon we stayed at a 100 year old villa in Florence, Italy and I hung out with the men in the courtyard and was tempted to try a cigar... My first smoke of my life! It was a Monte Cristo.. I can safely say that I now know why I never smoked! haha.. It was my first and last... I didn't even inhale and I was buzzing more than if I had drank a fifth of tequila! And the yucky aftertaste! My God! I thought I would never get rid of it! haha

Glad you guys enjoy them though.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Dale:

You must not smoke on an empty stomach. They will give you a buzz if your inhale, even a little bit. My first few cigars were mild, Macanudo’s. A Montecristo was more than likely too strong for you. The best way to get the taste out of your mouth is to drink strong espresso. That will cut the enzymes in the tobacco. I like to have mine with a single malt Scotch, then espresso. I guess we have to teach you the ropes, eh!

My wife said when she smoked her first cigar with me, she look at it like it was a job. A gentle puff every minute or so is more then enough. Sometimes it will go out from sitting. The idea is to enjoy the smoke and perfume it produces more than smoking it to the nub in a hurry.

Regarding the cigars in the pink tube. The only one I know of is terrific. It looks like a torpedo on each end. The brand name is La Aurora, Platinum, sealed in a pink aluminum tube. Beautiful smoke, about $20 US per stick. Good taste

Dave