Thread: Trojan/Virus alert: "From: "Ferraricentral" <ferraricentral@ferrarina.com>"

Trojan/Virus alert: "From: "Ferraricentral" <ferraricentral@ferrarina.com>"

i got an empty email from: "Ferraricentral" <ferraricentral@ferrarina.com>
    with the word "price" and an attached file called "price.zip"
    the zip contained a small program (.exe) and an html file that runs it. the email was FAKE and the REAL sender was: m3we4fug60yik5e.org (adsl-64-171-27-223.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net [64.171.27.223])

so let this be a warning, always check, and dont open executable files (.exe .pif .com .bat .vbs and so on)
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Trojan/Virus alert: "From: "Ferraricentral" <ferraricentral@ferrarina.com>"

if i recieve any emails that i don't recognise in any way such as senders address or subject line that makes no sense i delete it immediately. better safe than sorry

trevor
    http://www.taraglass.com

Have you guys been getting any German E-mails? All of a sudden We have been getting a bunch every day. I haven't opned any of them. Hell I cann't read them to start with. I've been sending them to my SPAM files. It says it blocks them so I don't get them any more. But they just keep comeing. I don't know if they are the same or new ones.

i get spurts of them all of a sudden and block each one as they come through, they must have hundreds of email addresses i get a lot like this..... editor3405@cancun.brexpress.org
    the next one will be editor-00112@cancun.brexpress.org and so on
    i have over 100 in my blocked list that are similiar

trevor

why not block the cancun.brexpress.org part?
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

i don't know how to do that. is it in message rules?

trevor

i use the email program Eudora, and in there the 'filters' option is what filters out the spam or whatever you wish. For me, i just set it to delete messages that contain blah blah in the sender line.

I found that my block list was full that's why I was still getting thoes emails. They'er blocked now.