Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: photoshop expert wanted

photoshop expert wanted

i need to get in touch with a photoshop guru who can copy a parking permit for me in the uk,i want to park outside my house but need a permit with my car licence number on it, i will pay the person who does it , e mail me if you want to talk about it,
    disilvaf1@hotmail.com
    turiccki@btinternet.com

Re: photoshop expert wanted

Am I reading this right? You want someone to forge a parking pass for you? ... Or am I understanding this wrong? Why can't you just buy one?

Why would he buy a pass when he can spend the money to get a fully illegal one? ;D I mean common, why be legal when you could risk being towed away.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

a brief outline about my situation here in the uk,
    i pay 1325 ($ 2385) a year council tax, this supposedly should pay for my garbage to be taken each week, policeing,street cleaning,etc
    then we pay for the road tax ( if youve got a car, double if youve got 2 cars) which is 165 for each car (us $ 297)
    this money is so we don't have toll roads etc, every road is free and should be able to park freely ( within reason !)
    then your car has to be road worthy which has to be tested each year (mot) 35
    then you have to insure the car 300
    now my local council has put parking permits around my borough, so to park in my own street you have to prove you live there and then prove that the car is insured at that adress, only then they will give you a parking permit for 1 car 120 a year
    as i have 2 cars ( one for work the other a kit) they will only give me a business permit, as i have a shop here ,i can have this for 800 a year BIG DIFFERENCE
    this permit only covers about 3 streets, after that then it's a different permit(zones) ( they really don't want people to have cars!!!)
    so now you guys know the outlay and the situation , you can see that if i can photoshop one for a much smaller amount then it's the risk i would take as most of the wardens are african immigrants that cant speak english anyway!!!!

You really think they wont catch on to this? ???
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

they come around maybe 3 times a week, all they look to see is if its in date as this is the biggest text on the little permit, i only want the lience plate details changed to match my other car as the kit is at my mums house in a garage which has the original permit on it, they only walk up the middle of the street looking just to see a green permit as this is what is needed to park there, and these imirgrants are to dumb to relize ( i dont care who i offend here as a parking warden is the lowest of the low in my book)

i have another favour to ask, this time it's not illigal!, i have a few photos of my dog as a puppy and i would like to have just the dog in a pic ,not the background maybe just a silluette. can anyone help ;D

i am no expert but i am willing to give it a try Send me the pictures at if you wish.
    Last edited by MclarenF1; 01-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MclarenF1
    i am no expert but i am willing to give it a try legal or illegal .lol Send me the pictures at kennardlee@gmail.com if you wish.
    thanks mclarenf1 really appriciate it, email has been sent with photo

I'll give it a try too! denisew358@yahoo.com