Thread: I'm going to Vegas for New Years! Where should I r

I'm going to Vegas for New Years! Where should I r

Where should I rent an Exotic car? I looked online:

DCR has a Ferrari 348 for $350.00, Vipers for $250.00 and a Shelby Cobra replica for $225.00. This is for 5 hours!

Any of you heard of better deals? Let me know so I can get the best for my money! -FROG-

Re: I'm going to Vegas for New Years! Where should I r

I'm looking for the same answer

I rented from dream car rentals before and it was a terrible experience. After you reserve online and you go to pick the car up, there are loads of hidden costs. This was about 5 years ago and I had rented a viper. After all the paperwork is done and we payed we get into the car and the clutch was faulty. They would not refund the money, they basically forced us to take another car or we would lose all the money down. Of course nothing else was available but a slow Porsche boxer. This thing was slow and very plain and ordinary, also charged us the same exact as the might Viper back in the day! Steer clear from these scam artists!

if you find the exotics a little too much to rent ...I was just recently there for the SEMA show with my 18 yr old son ...since he was too young to gamble or drink there (21 yrs) we were looking for something else to do on the last day ...almost right beside the exotic car place on Las Vegas Blvd was another place renting gas powered scooters small motorbikes ...we rented 2 for about 4hrs / $65 each and had a blast ..if you follow the strip up to around the Sratosphere (big tower)turn left you take that road right out to the mountains ...there is a place called Red Rock Canyon .. you pay 2 bucks for access to a one way road that loops you around the perimeter of the canyon with some beautiful scenery ...for a city guy like me..My Son and I thought it the highlight of our trip...have fun ..john