Thread: Computer music guys?

Computer music guys?

I use Imesh to get music and then I use Windows Media Player to play music and burn CD's. I was wondering if Windows Media Player will burn a disc using a MP3 formate, and if so how do I do that instead of burning a normal disc?
    Otherwise, if I am doing something all wrong here I have open ears, oh wait I am on the forum "open eyes", haha?!?!?!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re: Computer music guys?

if you're using Windows XP, you can just drag the MP3s onto the CD burner drive (with a blank in the drive) and go to File > Write files to CD. Make sure that your player will play MP3s, as most CD players don't. Car MP3 players and almost all DVD players will play MP3 though.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Computer music guys?

I got it thanks!
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.