Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Jokes of the day

A motorist runs a red light and is photographed by an automated police camera. In the mail a short time later, he receives a photo of his car committing the infraction and a citation for $60. Instead of paying the fine, the motorist mails the police department a photograph of three 20-dollar bills. Several days later, he gets a letter back from the police department. Inside is a photograph of a pair of handcuffs.

Dear John,

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off to work leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car stalled, and then it broke down about a mile down the road, and I had to walk back to get my husband’s help. When I got home I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was in bed with the neighbour’s daughter.
    I am 51 and my husband is 52 and the neighbour’s daughter is 18. We have been married for 25 years. When I confronted him he broke down and admitted they had been having an affair for the past six months. He won’t go to counselling and I am afraid I am a wreck and need advice urgently. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila.

Dear Sheila,

What a shame!
    Start by checking the vacuum pipes, hoses on the intake manifold and all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty causing low delivery pressures to the injectors.
    I hope this helps. Let me know how you get on.

John