Thread: New ferrari prototypes

New ferrari prototypes

HI all,

Ferrari hosted a showing of the 20 finalsts for the ferrari of the future....They built the cars in 1 in 4 scale and showed them to the public at their galleria in Maranello.....A couple of them are really cool, and I thought you guys might like........hehehehe.............

http://www.autoweek.nl/newsimages.ph...81&p=1&d=&ref=
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

Re: New ferrari prototypes

2,5,6,8,9,10 are my fav's

HI all,

Yeah 2 is awesome, so is #9......Those would be my selects!!
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

thanks ferrari ;D all kit builders have now a blueprint and a head start! even if ferrari dont do any of them, someone could copy the design and do a kit

when i took a look at number 12 it reminded me of the stupid movie "blade" with wesley snipes

Hi all,

The link below takes you to an MSN site with not only the pics of the cars that were there in 1:4 scale, but also the names of the cars themselves.....

link: http://cars.msn.co.uk/carnews/nextferrari1nov05/

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

lovef501 you are correct 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 they look Ferrari the others are furturistic but look like Audi's thru & thru an i hope they keep the owner an brand seperate ,some may agree an some may dis agree but the lower end Jag. look like Fords now too ,their is a high end car that keep the Jag. features 8) ;D
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

ME TOO