Thread: What is the latest fedex delivers to a house?

What is the latest fedex delivers to a house?

my tracking said my $1500 package would be here yesterday, then it said today, at 6am it said it was on a truck on its way. its still not here. the last thing i want is to have a $1500 package disapear >

Re: What is the latest fedex delivers to a house?

Green, the latest I know of them delivering is.....

TOO LATE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

my mom is a manager of fedex in ohio, if you knew the stories i hear. but i will NEVER go thru ups. they are all thieves and steal the packages. this is why i use usps, if they mess up, you get a big check

So alot has happened in the last hour, i called fedex, they said it should be here by now, but hasnt been delivered and the hub would call me imediately. so an hour later no call so i track again and it says delivered! I jump up and run down the stairs like a little boy on christmas. Open the door, and how beautiful it was to see that nothing was there. My stomach sank and i called fedex back, "hey wheres my package you say is here and isnt" while saying that im speed walking up and down the street hyper ventilating and i make it 4 houses down when... Theres a HUGE package on there door step. Could it be mine? I tell the fedex guy that if its not mine i want the driver back at my house ASAP, but they have a gated walkway, i hop over it and "YES" its mine. So i tell the fedex guy i want a refund for delivery and hang up. Then i carefully lift the huge heavy package on the gate and cant get it to stay up while i hop it.
    So open it up and, it has been filled to the top in spray foam. Ughh now i have to carve out my parts, so it takes 25 mins. and i hit seran wrap. i poke my hand thru it and det a handful of spray foam that didnt dry cause it was air tight. so now im sticky, covered in foam in my boxers, in my neihbors yard at 1120 pm.
    I get my parts out throw the box over, and one at a time drop my parts in the foam filled box to get them over the fence. Sooo it was a pain, but i have my package. Now did you really just read all that. ;D

My experience with Fedex has been great. USPS has been a nightmare to me and I will never ever use them again. THere is an incident with USPS practically every one of the 5 times I used them and I havnt had 1 issue with Fedex for 15 years now. USPS lost an LP640 part of mine and believe me no check was issued.

i tell anyone using usps to insure the item its $1 per $100 worth and they are so cheap its affordable. Yes all my usps boxes come smashed but i alsways use the insurance when i can

So you got those parts we were talking about yesterday? Send me some pics to my phone...

Quincy

mind to share a few picts of the said part?

ill pm them to you

I know this post is almost a year old but fedex just left another package at the same wrong house >