Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Replica V8 $9700

Re: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Replica V8 $9700

So, Will........what's the story on this black Countach? Have u seen it in person? Is it really a POS? It looks nice in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ftroop72
    I WENT AND SAW THE CAR, AND IT IS A NIGHTMARE. I WOULD RUN AND HIDE FROM THIS THING.
    Whats wrong with the car?

I've not seen it, just I don't see it as a bad place to start for someone is all..I wish I'd started with something like that...lot less modifications necessary

Will

Yeah Will.......that's exactly what i was thinking! For the price, this is a FANTASTIC car to start with. A lot of the major and hard work is already done! I am just wondering ftroop72 saw when he went to look at it.

Who do you think the kit manufacturer is? IFG?

BTW, Will.......where did u see this car before? Where did u come across that pic? Great high quality pic too!

You know! ^^^^

At the price they are asking for its perfect for someone on a budget.

You cannot expect a car to be perfect at the price they are selling it. I would love to get my hands on this car and turn it into my dream car, id repaint it sappaire blue, redo the interior with carbon fiber and then remove those ugly VW style seats and shorten the length of that wing cause it does sit rather high.

From what I see it is an IFG kit. They made the perfect bodies but it could also be an exotic illusions kit. They had the best quality countach kits on the market with the best customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by VF1Skullangel
    You know! ^^^^
    At the price they are asking for its perfect for someone on a budget.
    You cannot expect a car to be perfect at the price they are selling it. I would love to get my hands on this car and turn it into my dream car, id repaint it sappaire blue, redo the interior with carbon fiber and then remove those ugly VW style seats and shorten the length of that wing cause it does sit rather high.
    From what I see it is an IFG kit. They made the perfect bodies but it could also be an exotic illusions kit. They had the best quality countach kits on the market with the best customer service.
    Your Absolutely Right and If It Was In Canada It Would Be Sitting In My Driveway By Now !!!

VFskullangel. Exotic illusiuons is still building cars today. I have one of his countaches. He just delivered a beautiful Diablo that was dead on the money in everyway. I am thinking about having them build me a Diablo now.

I'm thinking this is an IFG as it has the front nose of the older model which IFG had..the 25th nose has a cap for lack of a better description that fits over the front bumper(instead of the older front with grills)
    Hi Holycow..what ya up to these days

Will

If I wasnt on so much overtime i would make the haul from Wi to go look at it. And Smoothy where in the midwest is your bosses car located? I may be interested if you have more info let me know.
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

where did you find side glass pcs for the countach?

where did you find side glass pcs for the countach?

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    ftroop72;

What makes you say you should run away from this deal? You went and saw the car but don't give detail.

What was wrong with the car so others can get info from your viewing and make their own calls on whether they would want to take it on.

A couple items off the top for me is a flat windscreen and what looks like Plexiglas for side windows. wbnemo1 has a source for the glass now so that is no longer a HUGE issue. Just one to work through.

What else is terrible on it please?

Thanks
    Don