Thread: How about the ultimate replica / kitcar chassis ---- Full carbon tub ---

How about the ultimate replica / kitcar chassis ---- Full carbon tub ---

Dont' know if any of you guys are interested, but I've been offered a full carbon tub !!!!

Unfortunatly, i'm too far down the road with my K1 attack to change it now and can't afford to have in waiting till I do my next project :-(

Anyway, the chassis is brand new, and was made for the Ascari sportscar, ( i guess you could go on their website and get dimensions etc ).

There is also available a carbon prepreg bodyshell, doors and cards, bumpers, wiring harness etc.

The Ascari used a BMW V10 that will bold straight up to it....... :-)

Its not going cheap, but then it is pretty special.

If you are seriously interested , then PM me, and I can pass you on contact details.

Many thanks

Re: How about the ultimate replica / kitcar chassis ---- Full carbon tub ---

Come on, there has to be somebody interested???? :-)

Hi,

it says on the Ascari site that A10 and KZ1 have the same chassis. Is it that one?

Which body is also available A10 or KZ1? What sort of price range would this stuff be in?

Thanks
    Nick

Hello Nick

Sorry for the slightly vague info..... The bodyshell is the A10 model, I'll try and get some images up next week ( away till then, i'm afraid ) !

I gather the price is in the region of £ 12,000 ( about $18,500 ) for the chassis and £ 15,000 ( $ 23,000 ) including the bodyshell ( prepreg ), door, bumpers, electrics, loads of interior parts etc.

Hope this helps

Attackbuilder

Just wanted to add that attackbuilder is a good guy and this deal is real as I remember talking to him about building a second attack on this chassis.

Not sure if there are any other members here that work in F1 but myself and attackbuilder do so we know just how much it costs to build the body panels, let alone the full tub - anyone who buys this is getting on hell of a good deal!