Thread: Seat foam

Seat foam

Recently developed a faster way of producing seat cushion for any style seats. If your looking for lambo or ferrari seats, actual replicas of the real seats, we have the capabilities of producing the seat foam. What I am providing is just the foam it self, formed to the style that you are after. Mind you, this is all done with CAD and CNC, so the seats are as exact as I can get them. The inner metal structure you will have to build that yourself, or just take apart a donor seat to its bare frame, slice the foam in half, carve out the housing for the metal structure and glue it in place. For those who are interested in a pair let me know which seat you are after, there is about 2-3 week lead time for constructing the molds for injection.

There are different grades available, 3lb, 5lb, 10lb, 17lb, and 25lb per cubic foot density, 3lb would be the softest almost like the bedding foam that you sleep on it just sucks you right in.

Seat that I am currently working on, 458 cushions
    Last edited by prototype2; 03-01-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Looks promising. Can't wait to see pictures.

Call Me! I don't think you would like me to add to wonderful review you have had!

Any updates? I'd love for cool sport seats to fit in the narrow Fiero body.

Does anybody know where I can buy a 2 part foam that is suitable for making seat cushions and backs. I want to be able to pour the foam into a form ( plastic bag ) and then trim it to my liking.

Purchase closed cell foam in whatever thickness and sand it to shape into what you want. They do make a flexable 2 part foam but you shouldn't need it.

how much are you offering these seats for? (say a lp640 3lb foam).... How do we contact you directly to order?

just inquiring.