Thread: Selling my Bentley Supersports Convertible Replica.

Selling my Sebring

Well i have found a new toy that I want to buy and once my Sebring is finished with paint I will be putting her up for sale. If anyone is interested just message me. It will be painted pewter metallic gray. All body work complete and everything opens and closes and is hinged properly.Will post pictures of it before and after paint.
    Last edited by bpajohnny; 06-09-2012 at 05:43 PM.

hey Johnny, What kind of price are you looking to get for your car when you list it, maybe I can help you out. Jim

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bpajohnny View Post
    Well i have found a new toy that I want to buy and once my Bentley Supersports is finished with paint I will be putting her up for auction on ebay. If anyone is interested just message me. I will be putting it up for sale on the 19th of this month. It will be painted pewter metallic gray. All body work complete and everything opens and closes and is hinged properly. It has all original front and rear emblems and original lights including headlights, tail lights, reverse lights and license plate tag lights installed and working and brand new 22" chrome split 5 spokes with brand new tires with the correct wheel spacer adapters installed. Brand new black top. Runs and drives perfect and everything works. Interior is still all factory and is beige in color. It has the 2.7 Liter V6 which has been gone over and many parts replaced. Has 119,000 miles. Drivers seat has a tear. I have over $20,000 invested into this car and many, many hours. Will post pictures of it before and after paint.
    We are sad to here this. We were hoping to see this project completed
    Last edited by FunnyWheels; 05-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.

also curious as to what you're looking to get for it price wise.

Good job....Now how much you want..lol

Hey dont forget to.send me.the.pics im.Very intrested.