Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1950

Thread: Fugazzi is bored, starting a supercar build.

Matt

Do a miura on a c4 corvette chassis

See this thread , the windshield area looks very close to the oem miura so the greenhouse would not need to Change
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/sh...335#post226335

Be a good idea till he gets sued....

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Matt

Do a miura on a c4 corvette chassis

See this thread , the windshield area looks very close to the oem miura so the greenhouse would not need to Change
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/sh...335#post226335
    Hey now! dont be stealing my idea! haha just kidding! but im sure lambo wouldnt love it, but whats that legislation now about a replica or design if its over 25 years old and under a volume of 9000?

Definitely be worth looking that up so we can start making more reps

If it's a one off your making for yourself and not mas producing, your normally fine to proceed as you wish... the moment you start selling copies... that's where the waters begin to get murky and the shark fins begin to circle.

Tread carefully. One thing you can do to avoid copywriter infringements, dont call it a lambo or miura. Tweak the design a bit so it's not an exact copy. Essentially you use the miura as a base for the idea and make a new design from it.

But, that's just a suggestion. I wish you all the best with whatever you decide to proceed with. either way, It's a sound idea in my book.
    It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

If anyone is serious about this project, let me save you many thousands of dollars and many months of design, modeling, molding, tooling, and all the rest. Just order a Miura body from Parallel Designs. Besides being able to start construction and post a Build Thread right away, another benefit is that they have been selling this safely for many years. If you intend production, you are still way ahead in time and money to splash it.

Ziggy and Royalworks, I am somewhat familiar with the Low Volume Act, I had some input on this legislation, what would you like to know? My last YouTube video at stricklandracinginc is dedicated entirely to this topic.
    Last edited by 76mx; 02-08-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Zipcodes in the USA are distributed nor only for geographical locations. Some institutions have individual zip code identification. Unique postal codes are used for government agencies, universities, companies or buildings that receive such extremely large amounts of mail that they need their own postal codes. Codes may change, therefore it is advisable to check their correctness in the database https://worldpostalcode.com/united-s...ington/seattle.
    Last edited by fpooiisk; 02-16-2020 at 04:15 PM.

It looks really nice. I've always wanted to start building cars on my own but unfortunately, I don't have enough time for now. I have a transporting business and the only thing I'm concerned about is getting a new decent hauler. Some recommended me Boydstun, a firm which is specialized in manufacturing them. Hopefully, they are really good.

Simply awesome

i am mahager