Thread: anywhere I can find a aventador kit?

anywhere I can find a aventador kit?

the title explains it all, it is such a beautiful car. wondering where I can find a kit with interoir maybe?

If your a ferrari lawyer a company called super replicas!
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

There is a builder in calexico California finishing up an aventador kit

Not quite ready yet

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar
    it s still to early ,if this is what you seek wait until most of the major players have something to show , IF you are shopping cheapest price go ahead an jump on the first thing moving ...then want to sell it later to get a better kit an not the better deal , seriously Wait , until mid Feb. ...go see it an if you feel an have trust put a deposit down because most builders of these will have full books ... I know , the best price , the better deal, an the incomplete kits too .... all OF THEM WILL be full of buyers ..BOOKED , we have 10 new pic. but did not post them because of 3 members here with BS

fiberglass bonnet

Quality... is NOT visible to the naked eye, without scrutiny ,when you want it fast !!
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 09-03-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I emailed the person in Calexico, California. since a friend of mine was 30 minutes away to go check it out and pay, replied once asking for 14500 usd. i asked if i can go pick it up, or ship it. he replied, where to ship. after that, he stopped emailing back. not sure if its legit.